Mask wearing ???

30 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

It’s a shame more people can’t see sense like you mate, it’s all just a man made problem now which will carry on for god knows how long, I’m sick to the back teeth of it tbh 

Agreed. Look at the mess children’s education is in with 100,000’s of completely healthy children having to self isolate for a disease that’s now we have a vaccine is less lethal than flu. They have suffered horribly protecting the old and now the old are protected they are still suffering. It will never end until testing does, the false positives alone are enough to keep the fear mongering alive. 

• Like 1

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a lot of it is a massive farce but as a 36 year old bloke, I’m not standing in a que next to an old woman who’s all masked up etc, whilst I’ve got no mask on and it is probably making her feel

i recon him repeatedly getting knocked out .....probably put paid to that...lol 

only when i go in a shop

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Go on charts,  djhaaab djhaaab UUBHERCUUUT!! ?

I'm almost 70 mate, but reaction , muscle memory, and sheer cusidness would mean an assailant would probably think they had picked on the wrong old man........?

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Agreed. Look at the mess children’s education is in with 100,000’s of completely healthy children having to self isolate for a disease that’s now we have a vaccine is less lethal than flu. They have suffered horribly protecting the old and now the old are protected they are still suffering. It will never end until testing does, the false positives alone are enough to keep the fear mongering alive. 

A lot of people who cant think for themselves seem to of been scared into having covid tunnel vision, just a shame that seems to be a lot of the population ?

• Like 3
Just now, chartpolski said:

I'm almost 70 mate, but reaction , muscle memory, and sheer cusidness would mean an assailant would probably think they had picked on the wrong old man........?

Cheers.

No disrespect intended mate, I just loved the feistiness in that short paragraph you wrote, great lol.  ?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

What's cusidness?

Edited; no need to answer, it's a type of lube

?

Edited by mushroom
11 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

KATCHUM would take you no bother.

so they were talking on the radio about it being selfish to not wear one on the 19th ffs.if the law says you do not have to then i will not be putting it back on.makes me f***ing ill breathing through one and also makes me cough.as i have had both jabs why should i have to wear one anyway.if it is to protect others who do not give a feck about me why should i ?.

• Like 1