Mask wearing ???

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a lot of it is a massive farce but as a 36 year old bloke, I’m not standing in a que next to an old woman who’s all masked up etc, whilst I’ve got no mask on and it is probably making her feel

i recon him repeatedly getting knocked out .....probably put paid to that...lol 

only when i go in a shop

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, terryd said:

You have to in shops other than that I dont mix so no. They make sense to be honest 

Do you, haven't worn one in shops 99% of the time and never been told to either. 

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

i recon him repeatedly getting knocked out .....probably put paid to that...lol 

He’s the only boxer who had his sponsors on the soles of his boots ……..

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Worn one faStidiously to help open the schools , the nursery aNdb let my wife go to work . Why not? 
if it stops some pensioner drowning in their own mucus on a hospital trolley in a corridor by themselves , I can deaL with that 

Even if it was iww?

So all you guys wearing a mask because you can’t be arsed with arguing with anyone. Don’t you think you are keeping this going and the sooner you stop the quicker this will all be over. The heads of the most powerful nations on earth and the queen at the G7 didnt wear masks. It emerged today from a whistle blower that masks are not worn in Downing Street. Don’t you think the people who have the ears of the worlds best medical experts would be wearing masks if they were that effective. Clearly they are not needed so for fukc sake take them off and live a normal life. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
9 minutes ago, socks said:

He’s the only boxer who had his sponsors on the soles of his boots ……..

Heard when the ref asked you if you'd had enough you said "I don't know it's my first fight."

I wear one when I'm cutting kerbs/slabs etc for work,that silica shits no good for you? ,but not in the shops..if I'm asked..I turn and give them the awkward eye...then tell them I have mental health issues and suffer from anxiety from my mother  suffocating me as a child....say it like you mean it...and the silly cnuts don't bother you again ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

I wear one when I'm cutting kerbs/slabs etc for work,that silica shits no good for you? ,but not in the shops..if I'm asked..I turn and give them the awkward eye...then tell them I have mental health issues and suffer from anxiety from my mother  suffocating me as a child....say it like you mean it...and the silly cnuts don't bother you again ?

It's OK mate let it out, we're all here for you. ?

My wife sold her salon last year, she put a lad in charge when she left and he was an adamant non believer in Covid, fuming at being closed, very opinionated and pissed some of the rest of the staff off with his constant thrusting his views down their throat, don't get the jab, why should we wear masks, its only a cold etc etc....anyway that's what this cluster f**k of a situation has done to everyone..

So... a week ago his stepson tested positive for covid when he was with his dad, this week...the salon is shut, his mum is in hospital quite ill with it, on drip etc..  he has messaged my wife today and said he has never been so ill, his Mrs is worse...his brother has it and passed it to 3 others in an electrical wholesalers where he works, I think they have closed down as well.. his baby daughter is fine...his dad has tested positive but is fine, he is the only one who has had jabs...

This lad is a real nice fella, I get on well with him, but he was a bit of a bore with his massive opinion and everyone being a mug over the virus.... he has honestly messaged my Mrs apologising and saying he was wrong... it is luck of the draw it would seem, but he has certainly changed his tune

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

My wife sold her salon last year, she put a lad in charge when she left and he was an adamant non believer in Covid, fuming at being closed, very opinionated and pissed some of the rest of the staff off with his constant thrusting his views down their throat, don't get the jab, why should we wear masks, its only a cold etc etc....anyway that's what this cluster f**k of a situation has done to everyone..

So... a week ago his stepson tested positive for covid when he was with his dad, this week...the salon is shut, his mum is in hospital quite ill with it, on drip etc..  he has messaged my wife today and said he has never been so ill, his Mrs is worse...his brother has it and passed it to 3 others in an electrical wholesalers where he works, I think they have closed down as well.. his baby daughter is fine...his dad has tested positive but is fine, he is the only one who has had jabs...

This lad is a real nice fella, I get on well with him, but he was a bit of a bore with his massive opinion and everyone being a mug over the virus.... he has honestly messaged my Mrs apologising and saying he was wrong... it is luck of the draw it would seem, but he has certainly changed his tune

How is Max these days.