Mask wearing ???

56 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Agreed mate, but there's no point in getting rid of everyone otherwise who would be serving high tea and nibbles? 

They don't need to kill everyone, they just need to own everyone.

They can own everyone with the twitch of a percentage point on the interest rate mate......and they do, already ;) 

• Like 1

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a lot of it is a massive farce but as a 36 year old bloke, I’m not standing in a que next to an old woman who’s all masked up etc, whilst I’ve got no mask on and it is probably making her feel

i recon him repeatedly getting knocked out .....probably put paid to that...lol 

only when i go in a shop

Posted Images

11 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Why hasn't the whole Scottish team needed to isolate when if the same thing had of happened in my workplace or my kids school it would of been a very different story. 

Why can't folks go on holiday but every z list celebrity seem to be living it up in the sunshine. Lol. 

??????? 

12 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Why hasn't the whole Scottish team needed to isolate when if the same thing had of happened in my workplace or my kids school it would of been a very different story. 

Because big business is classed as 'essential' ie money making groups, corporations, entertainment and sport.

Your kids are 'not essential' and neither is their education. Simple

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Because big business is classed as 'essential' ie money making groups, corporations, entertainment and sport.

Your kids are 'not essential' and neither is their education. Simple

You don’t matter in your own land.....shock! Horror!.....when did this happen ? Lol 

The world is being run by big corporations buying policy from useful idiot politicians and it’s all being funded with debt underwritten in your name without your say so......but hey, as long as there’s an Audi on the drive who gives a shit, right ? 

Mate, as I’m sure you are aware absolutely none of this is news......anyone who didn’t know it wasn’t paying attention, simple as that.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, WILF said:

But we never say “f**k this”, we say “more of the same please” ! 

Some do but, no where near enough.

It'll always be that way - a nation divided. You've only got to look at some of the folk that have gone militant with the whole 'restrictions are in your interest and done for the greater good' line to see that they'll never be swayed, no matter how much hypocrisy they're shown.

54 minutes ago, socks said:

Matt wanksock has just admitted to breaking his own mask wearing and social distancing rules.  
Yep must be really dangerous this virus …….

The PM has accepted his apologies and considers the matter closed …. Fukc me you couldn’t make this up …..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

Some do but, no where near enough.

It'll always be that way - a nation divided. You've only got to look at some of the folk that have gone militant with the whole 'restrictions are in your interest and done for the greater good' line to see that they'll never be swayed, no matter how much hypocrisy they're shown.

Restrictions are absolutely no different to the Spanish flu restrictions mate, it’s literally the same method being followed.

That was from a time when politicians still governed in the interests of their country, that’s not the case now.

Theres plenty going on to be angry about, this is the very least of it. 

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Restrictions are absolutely no different to the Spanish flu restrictions mate, it’s literally the same method being followed.

That was from a time when politicians still governed in the interests of their country, that’s not the case now.

Theres plenty going on to be angry about, this is the very least of it. 

Or have they just found a way to make folks like yourself and me for that matter less angry while pushing even more of their shite down your throat. 

7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Or have they just found a way to make folks like yourself and me for that matter less angry while pushing even more of their shite down your throat. 

Could be true mate, I’m less angry now days because I just got pissed off with being pissed off all the time ! Lol 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Don't know if you realised but you've put this on 2 different topics 

Both to do with the same subject matter …….