Mask wearing ???

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a lot of it is a massive farce but as a 36 year old bloke, I’m not standing in a que next to an old woman who’s all masked up etc, whilst I’ve got no mask on and it is probably making her feel

i recon him repeatedly getting knocked out .....probably put paid to that...lol 

only when i go in a shop

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, TOMO said:

its only like that to cover all them chins up....

This coming from the man that has more chins than a Chinese phone book ……..

• Haha 1

The word on the street is that smoking is going to be allowd in pubs and clubs again, as it will be completely safe for the people that don’t want to inhale any smoke to wear a loose fitting cloth mask to stop them inhaling any smoke ? A virus is 10 times smaller than tabacco smoke particles, get my drift, masks are a waste of time, sick of seeing people walking round like lemmings, it really boils my piss when I see people wearing them outside 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

The word on the street is that smoking is going to be allowd in pubs and clubs again, as it will be completely safe for the people that don’t want to inhale any smoke to wear a loose fitting cloth mask to stop them inhaling any smoke ? A virus is 10 times smaller than tabacco smoke particles, get my drift, masks are a waste of time, sick of seeing people walking round like lemmings, it really boils my piss when I see people wearing them outside 

Why?....how does it effect you ?

I used to get my photo taken 400 times a day in London, I didn’t ask for it and I wasn’t given any choice but they did it all the same, I thought that was fundamentally wrong but nobody else seemed to give a shit ? 

Easy things to make a big song and dance about, REAL stuff is a bit too tricky it seems !

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Rusty2 said:

Dont know about anything else but covid defo impacted some folks mental health. The mental breakdowns are becoming more common

Seeing is believing and i have seen it happening a lot around me some folks just can't handle what's been going on the last 18 month's nearly.

4 minutes ago, sid g said:

well my one way ticket to get on that big silver bird fully and up and oh yes pass me my mask  ?

How are you going to cope having to put a little bit of rag over your mouth for 2 minutes mate ? .......lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 1
Just now, sid g said:

can wait to get out of this hole for a bit tbh got a one way ticket and booked 24 days s/c take it from there no set plan  

Good for you mate, can’t beat a bit of sun on your back ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sid g said:

can wait to get out of this hole for a bit tbh got a one way ticket and booked 24 days s/c take it from there no set plan  

Had second jab Tuesday just hope my holiday to Kos in September is not cancelled now.

• Like 3
On 23/06/2021 at 11:49, socks said:

Proper neat and manicured my beard ?

57601E59-7272-4F29-A8A8-9CA23EF1CF2F.jpeg

Thy chins looking a bit red there, you wanna get some beard oil on that mate. Preferably with a hint of tea tree in it to go with that touch of lavender smile of yours ;)

?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, sid g said:

thats me 14th july if our flights dont get changed ,,,

Just hope it's not a case of all jabbed up and no where to go as me and the old woman are more than ready for an holiday if only to escape the open air lunatic asylum called Rotherham.

20 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Thy chins looking a bit red there, you wanna get some beard oil on that mate. Preferably with a hint of tea tree in it to go with that touch of lavender smile of yours ;)

?

CF308163-7D02-4A95-BF59-C65C6AB973BB.jpeg.cccf16c32ebe99b416b47124778a5191.jpeg

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Just hope it's not a case of all jabbed up and no where to go as me and the old woman are more than ready for an holiday if only to escape the open air lunatic asylum called Rotherham.

Been working in Eastwood and herringthorpe today what complete shit holes 

• Like 1

I've decided to stop wearing my mask in shops today. I will carry one and if I'm near to elderly people in a queue I'll put it on or if its particularly busy. If staff ask me to wear it I will as their job is hard enough. Other than that I'm just cracking on now. 

• Like 4