Mask wearing ???

12 minutes ago, socks said:

So all you guys wearing a mask because you can’t be arsed with arguing with anyone. Don’t you think you are keeping this going and the sooner you stop the quicker this will all be over. The heads of the most powerful nations on earth and the queen at the G7 didnt wear masks. It emerged today from a whistle blower that masks are not worn in Downing Street. Don’t you think the people who have the ears of the worlds best medical experts would be wearing masks if they were that effective. Clearly they are not needed so for fukc sake take them off and live a normal life. 

Boris Johnson isn’t serving 300 people a day at a butchers counter though maTe 

The queen isn’t mingling amongst crowds off up to 200 paRents twice a day at the school run either 

Safe guArding via ppe is nothing new aNdx imho if it keeps my mother and my mother in law going , I’ll mask up with out a second thought

• Like 1

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a lot of it is a massive farce but as a 36 year old bloke, I’m not standing in a que next to an old woman who’s all masked up etc, whilst I’ve got no mask on and it is probably making her feel

i recon him repeatedly getting knocked out .....probably put paid to that...lol 

only when i go in a shop

Posted Images

I can’t believe most people are not fed up with the double standards that are are there for all to see.  The worlds leaders barbecuing and shmoozing in Cornwall, back slapping and living it up.......million pound football players hugging each other and testing positive.....school classes being binned at the same time for the same reason.....it has always been the case and always will be that money talks....you can only live your life by your own standards and do what’s right as you see it..

• Like 1

I’m not saying covid doesn’t exist of course it does but between the dozens of studies showing masks do f**k all for you and the world leaders knowing you don’t need to wear one what is the point of wearing one. 

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Boris Johnson isn’t serving 300 people a day at a butchers counter though maTe 

The queen isn’t mingling amongst crowds off up to 200 paRents twice a day at the school run either 

Safe guArding via ppe is nothing new aNdx imho if it keeps my mother and my mother in law going , I’ll mask up with out a second thought

But don’t you think of a mask was that important they would be wearing them. 

Just now, socks said:

I’m not saying covid doesn’t exist of course it does but between the dozens of studies showing masks do f**k all for you and the world leaders knowing you don’t need to wear one what is the point of wearing one. 

Dunno mate...

I question the vax, the masks, the real danger of the virus etc  etc we all do...

I can't afford for Marie to get it as you know, but we don't hide in the house shitting ourselves either...it dont bother me putting a mask on in the shop, and thats about it really 

• Like 3

I was down my little wolf the other day scraping owl shit off the walls of the compost toilet and I was wearing one of those 3M white masks …. 5 minuets in and I was gagging with the taste of owl shit. Now  if a dust Patti all can get passed a mask then I’m sure a micro-biotic spore can. 

1 minute ago, socks said:

I was down my little wolf the other day scraping owl shit off the walls of the compost toilet and I was wearing one of those 3M white masks …. 5 minuets in and I was gagging with the taste of owl shit. Now  if a dust Patti all can get passed a mask then I’m sure a micro-biotic spore can. 

You was wearing it as a blindfold ya muppet 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, socks said:

I haven’t worn a mask ever through this covid thing and I’ve noticed less and less people wearing them which I think is a good thing to get us back to normal are you guys still wearing a mask and if so why when the very people that tell you to wear a mask are not wearing them …….

Why haven’t you worn a mask out of interest? I’m not a big fan of it, but feel it’s the respectful thing to do when in public around others who may feel it’s important / people trying to operate a business. 

• Like 4

I think a lot of it is a massive farce but as a 36 year old bloke, I’m not standing in a que next to an old woman who’s all masked up etc, whilst I’ve got no mask on and it is probably making her feel nervous and worried...... just because “I don’t give a f*ck and no one can tell me what to do”. Grow the f*ck up. And that’s not aimed at socks but anyone. Like I said I think it’s a massive farce, but I have a little bit of respect for the elderly, those flat out working in the nhs, and other folk who have been suffering through a lot of this. How hard is it to stick a mask on for the time you’re in a shop? Those who don’t, mostly it seems to me, are bell ends and ratty teens who don’t give two sh*ts about anyone but themselves. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

I started with covid symptoms this morning and have a positive test. I pretty much keep myself to myself and wear a mask and I still somehow got it. It feels like iv been hit by a bus I can hardly move and ache so bad everywhere even moving my eyes is agony and iv never felt so cold in my life. 

I'd keep wearing a mask for the time been I wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I've had both jabs, so, supposedly, I'm protected, but I still wear a mask when I go into a shop.

Its no hardship, saves any hassle with mask wearing customers, and doesn't put the staff in the unenviable position of possible confrontation.

Refusing to wear a mask isn't the biggest problem, by far ! The travel ban affects my family and myself far, far more !

Cheers.

• Like 3