beggars belief dont it.....

however when you read it......the racism could be reversed ....cos there only paying £17.000 a year for a production manager ...whos going to a manager role for f**k all money

I suppose they are saving themselves a job of screwing up and tossing the white peoples application in the bin and in the process saving paper,  and ultimately a tree . Which ticks their saving the planet box .
       My daughter thinks she is clever , and had a good laugh at my expense on Father’s Day .  I’m always moaning about how over represented black people are in adverts and in the media now . So you can imagine my horror when I opened my Father’s Day card and it was a picture of a “black dad “ on it . She said my face was a picture. Then as if to rub salt in my wounds, my present was a book on nature , by Chris f@cking Packem. ???? Both items are going to end up in the same place as the white folks BBC applications.

• Haha 11
2 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

I suppose they are saving themselves a job of screwing up and tossing the white peoples application in the bin and in the process saving paper,  and ultimately a tree . Which ticks their saving the planet box .
       My daughter thinks she is clever , and had a good laugh at my expense on Father’s Day .  I’m always moaning about how over represented black people are in adverts and in the media now . So you can imagine my horror when I opened my Father’s Day card and it was a picture of a “black dad “ on it . She said my face was a picture. Then as if to rub salt in my wounds, my present was a book on nature , by Chris f@cking Packem. ???? Both items are going to end up in the same place as the white folks BBC applications.

Buy her a copy of mein kemph fir her birthday and see her face for doing that

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Good on the beeb I say, I think British people should be even more overlooked in their own country if you ask me.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, baker boy said:

They wont realise they've fckt up til the darkies are in charge of everything and the UK ends up like all the other 3rd world shitholes

The sooner the better mate because nobody seems to be taking the hint much so far.

1 minute ago, walshie said:

Ranjit or whoever gets the job will be so proud he got it because of his colour and not his ability. 

That would require a bit of pride in yourself, I don’t see much evidence for that in those social groups otherwise they wouldn’t keep begging us for a hand up.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Now out of all who have commented here....how many are still paying for the license? 

Don't moan, stop engaging with them! 

no.... dont pay it....

Isn't it just a paid internship for a year ? I'm supprised they are even paying a wage, they normally expect interns to work for free.

Still not right though, jobs should be given to the best candidate, irrespective of race, colour or creed.

Cheers.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

These days, to be a BBC presenter it helps to have a speech impediment; stutter, stammer, lisp or Geordie accent.

To go straight to the top it would also be helpful if you were a disabled black transgender tree hugging sandal  wearing  gay BLM vegan …

• Haha 3