Traveller's and the jab

Dont worry they will bring out a traveller variant soon to try and scare them into submission, but though it’s hard to believe there are actually some people that don’t want to be part of this mass experiment, I,m not on the list any more and it’s great not getting texts and phone calls every other day asking me to pop in and discuss my concerns or offering me a jab I don’t want, there are drop in centres and mobile vax units for anyone that wants it there is even a barge on the canal network trying to mop up anyone that may have slipped through the net??

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Dont worry they will bring out a traveller variant soon to try and scare them into submission, but though it’s hard to believe there are actually some people that don’t want to be part of this mass experiment, I,m not on the list any more and it’s great not getting texts and phone calls every other day asking me to pop in and discuss my concerns or offering me a jab I don’t want, there are drop in centres and mobile vax units for anyone that wants it there is even a barge on the canal network trying to mop up anyone that may have slipped through the net??

Ya but do the pop up centers want to know ya name,age address ,bank pin no. All the stuff to drag ya back to the grid,or can ya jab n go

2 hours ago, wildman said:

Just wondering  how people  not registered  with  the NHS  go on about getting  vaccinated  ,heard today if ya not on the list ,ya not getting  it ??? 

Steal the jab?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
32 minutes ago, wildman said:

Ya but do the pop up centers want to know ya name,age address ,bank pin no. All the stuff to drag ya back to the grid,or can ya jab n go

Think you can just go pal. They wo t turn you away if you explain your situation 

• Like 2