Lined my bitch

Lined my bitch this week I wasnt going to bother til this time next year but I've made that mistake before and unfortunately things have gone wrong in the past ie bitch has died or the dog has so I made the decision to bite the bullet and go ahead with the breeding shes about 3 going on 4 I'd say now have had her a season and half shes been put to a good dog there both more then capable of there jobs and the dog who's gone over her is knocking on now and hes got odd bump hes had in the past showing but hopefully the pups should do there owners proud all goes to plan that is 

• Like 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch shes about 28tts sire is about 29 or 30tts hes like a donkey both handy dogs though 

Better pic of the big fella there for you . Been a good dog. Seen plenty, no reverse gear and have a go at anything. 

Dog koby aka brutus hes in rest mode here?

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

I done the same mate should bred my old bitch here , left it to late and dont think she’d handle a litter I won’t make the same mistake either 

That's the thing mate you hesitate and it can cost you in the future

41 minutes ago, Igz said:

Better pic of the big fella there for you . Been a good dog. Seen plenty, no reverse gear and have a go at anything. 

26539CC0-7200-4007-A2AE-F597E8F24E17.jpeg

That's a better pic mate I smashed my phone lost alot of my old pics 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Igz said:

26539CC0-7200-4007-A2AE-F597E8F24E17.jpeg

Is that the dog out of the same litter as my bitch mate?

• Like 2