Couple chub

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spent over 25 yrs fishing for chub, finally got my first 7 lber last season....still puts a massive smile on my face everytime that rod tip slams around...my 11 yr old lad got the bug now,down the loc

got this little one within 20 mins and then hooked into this cracker an hour later

Had this chub last Sunday on the lob worm one smaller on minnow 7 barbel and nice perch all on lob worms 

Posted Images

I don't do a lot if any fresh water fishing due to not really knowing how to bar what i learnt as a kid with a maggot and crap float,have sort of tried and caught a few chub in the meantime but always a bit envious of you chaps who can..

Spent over 25 yrs fishing for chub, finally got my first 7 lber last season....still puts a massive smile on my face everytime that rod tip slams around...my 11 yr old lad got the bug now,down the local brook everyday after school hunting them down?IMG_20200603_201941_588.jpg.d4553b8691055f8e4fc8c2aba04a5b20.jpg

• Like 19
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Spent over 25 yrs fishing for chub, finally got my first 7 lber last season....still puts a massive smile on my face everytime that rod tip slams around...my 11 yr old lad got the bug now,down the local brook everyday after school hunting them down?IMG_20200603_201941_588.jpg.d4553b8691055f8e4fc8c2aba04a5b20.jpg

That's a clonker! ?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...