It'll only be the feminist vegan strap-on-sallys that managed to push their man away that will be moaning.

We should all chip in with some washing and ironing to keep them busy and take their minds off it :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You see women and men posting this type of nonsense all over social media.

Usually after their 10th and latest “together forever” relationship has hit a wall in a ball of flames and there’s yet another kid from a broken home that has to sit and watch it all happen.

When its going boss eyed all the time I always think to myself “did you ever consider it might be you, you shallow, moronic c**t ?” 

I know blokes and birds who I genuinely like and have known for a lot of years but when I see their latest “love of my life” post I just think “oh f**k off” 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It staggers me the amount of people that I have known who jump into a "committed relationship" and far, far worse decide to "get pregnant" after given less thought to it than I would making a discussion regarding getting another dog. So often it goes tits up (or less than perfect) and they just move on, only to repeat the exact mistake again within a few years, or sometimes less than that. Producing kids with no sense of normality because their parents need to do what's best for their own happiness.

Edited by eastcoast
  • Like 2