Bedlington x whippet taking fox?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Better dogs out there for that job beddy whippets will try some can an will succeed but it’s more of a fight it out slog than job done clean an quick no point in getting little dogs chewed up 

19tts beddy whippet 2nd cross more than capable  

And your pitting 30kg saluki hybrids against a little puney fcukin hare to plod the fcuking thing into the ground and kill it with sheer fcukin boredom. ???? Leave the foxing lurchers to those th

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Lol I dont need permission off you lol ? ? I walk were I want when I want ? ?

If you did have permission, get it in writing. Your memory is that short, its like chatting with a goldfish. Which is apt given your preference for the wet.

• Haha 6
Just now, trenchfoot said:

If you did have permission, get it in writing. Your memory is that short, its like chatting with a goldfish. Which is apt given your preference for the wet.

The farmer gives me written  permission he'd get fined 

and bullied hounded mate ?

• Haha 1
Just now, trenchfoot said:

Jesus, I've got brighter sheep than you. Good luck, you sure need every bit you can get.

? you haven't a clue mate really if you get caught coursing and had written permission what do you think happens to the farmer ? 

Just now, baker boy said:

Mate Ive been using exemptions in laws for more years than you've been on this planet, police cant " make sure " of fck all if you know what you're doing

I agree can be hard for them but farmer get made to withdraw permission if he doesn't once they say your hare coursing they have told him on camera so when you get caught they have told him on camera already he still let you on  he has no excuse he's getting fined 

3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Last time police and rspca approached a farmer who'd given me permission he sent them on their way with a fckn big flea in their ear

?its not like that i find mate ?once they warn them you not rabbiting next time its a wrap for them

I can’t believe you think farmers get bullied off the police to lose your permission ffs.The only way can may lose your permission is if they pull you coming off your land you have the perm for at 2-3 o’clock in the morning.They talk to you ask you all the stupid questions they normally as you like there has been a burglary even though you don’t fit the description,then knock the farmer out of bed to check.The farmer will tell them you have or not be happy at that time in the morning then tell you that you haven’t after this.That’s the only way I’ve see that’s mainly lose the perm and the police know that will probably work.But reading all your replies I think you might need some sleep as your getting a bit delusional.

1 hour ago, lurchers said:

I can’t believe you think farmers get bullied off the police to lose your permission ffs.The only way can may lose your permission is if they pull you coming off your land you have the perm for at 2-3 o’clock in the morning.They talk to you ask you all the stupid questions they normally as you like there has been a burglary even though you don’t fit the description,then knock the farmer out of bed to check.The farmer will tell them you have or not be happy at that time in the morning then tell you that you haven’t after this.That’s the only way I’ve see that’s mainly lose the perm and the police know that will probably work.But reading all your replies I think you might need some sleep as your getting a bit delusional.

Lol I'm a day walker if you think police even members of groups farmwatch etc don't hound bully farmers mate your the one delusional ? 

We have rural wildlife police unit mate  not pc plod pulling you ? you'd lose dog first time they pull you for things like not chipped if not in your name any scarring etc dont let them have password to look on phone they will confiscate it even though your walking off no charge there a law unto themselves 

15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Lol I'm a day walker if you think police even members of groups farmwatch etc don't hound bully farmers mate your the one delusional ? 

We have rural wildlife police unit mate  not pc plod pulling you ? you'd lose dog first time they pull you for things like not chipped if not in your name any scarring etc dont let them have password to look on phone they will confiscate it even though your walking off no charge there a law unto themselves 

Mate of mine keeps bop had couple walk out with him last season flushing. Or another mate just comes carry’s my gun all on permission so legal. But then the police don’t seem to be after sporting people round here……..

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I agree with the above , there was a wildlife PC i wont say what area but use to go around my permission trying to get the farmers to revoke the permission , they take it personnel and play all sorts of sneaky games 

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

I agree with the above , there was a wildlife PC i wont say what area but use to go around my permission trying to get the farmers to revoke the permission , they take it personnel and play all sorts of sneaky games 

That’s because they don’t want the phone calls off the fecking idiots that’s just walking to say you are doing something totally different to what you are,so it wastes there time and the paperwork for a stupid idiot ringing up.So it will be easier if they could lose your perm then there won’t be a call.common sense really 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

That’s because all you are going on about is coursing not lamping.Yeh they will take ya dog and motor but lamping totally different and that’s when they knock the farmer out of bed ?

• Like 1