Bedlington x whippet taking fox?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Better dogs out there for that job beddy whippets will try some can an will succeed but it’s more of a fight it out slog than job done clean an quick no point in getting little dogs chewed up 

19tts beddy whippet 2nd cross more than capable  

And your pitting 30kg saluki hybrids against a little puney fcukin hare to plod the fcuking thing into the ground and kill it with sheer fcukin boredom. ???? Leave the foxing lurchers to those th

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

hunting is not even a jailable offence lol 

her majesty give me a break lol 

You go to consett court near here and they will try to jail you just for rabbits,I don’t know what they are like now but they used to years ago mate it’s a joke.

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

hunting is not even a jailable offence lol 

her majesty give me a break lol 

I don't no what area you go chasing puss and don't want to but your very wrong about not going jail as I no lads who been away for coursing and lost dogs ,car ,£££ and a ban on keeping dogs ,and from what I hear they going to change the sentence from 3/ 6 months up to 2/3 yr for repeat offenders so loose lips will definitely get you jailed in the end .

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

lol mate i get letters all the time there be one before season starts lol 

i am not a arm chair hunter lol 

they need more than whats spoke on here lol all they know im talking shit like most lol?

I have to agree. You are not an arm chair hunter, but given the number of letters you get, you must be a shit poacher.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, lurchers said:

You go to consett court near here and they will try to jail you just for rabbits,I don’t know what they are like now but they used to years ago mate it’s a joke.

Its wrong but its few bad apples that f it up for everyone and I'd say its those with no regards for anything that f it up for all lurcher lads ,lasses .

If your poaching do it but do it quiet and don't chat about it .

51 minutes ago, trenchfoot said:

I have to agree. You are not an arm chair hunter, but given the number of letters you get, you must be a shit poacher.

Lol lamping easy work daytime harder but only few tugs a season you've done well ?

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Have you ever been out mate what you think a farmer can give you permission to course lol

As a farmer who keeps running dogs, and has been dragged in to the magistrates courts a few times, after been stopped on permission, I have a good idea of the situation. 

ag

• Like 1