Bedlington x whippet taking fox?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Better dogs out there for that job beddy whippets will try some can an will succeed but it’s more of a fight it out slog than job done clean an quick no point in getting little dogs chewed up 

19tts beddy whippet 2nd cross more than capable  

And your pitting 30kg saluki hybrids against a little puney fcukin hare to plod the fcuking thing into the ground and kill it with sheer fcukin boredom. ???? Leave the foxing lurchers to those th

Posted Images

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Mate a was at em most nights in the 90s mate ?it was all the rage vids flying about of the dogs line you all talk about now even on the vid they was all doubled etc 

If it's the videos I think your talking about them films were lent to someone who didn't have perm to make them public but them dogs were single handed and a lot of that line took ALL QUARRY single handed ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

If it's the videos I think your talking about them films were lent to someone who didn't have perm to make them public but them dogs were single handed and a lot of that line took ALL QUARRY single handed ?

Was mainly doubled on the lamp vid mate but did good numbers everyone was after one wasn't they after  ? ?

1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

Bull xs been used lot longer you been alive mush ,me unculs run them back in 70s they nothing new .

?I can imagine mate but there was explosion of them after that I can remember ?

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Your pitting a 35kg dog against a little  skinny fox what should the outcome be mate ?

You put a bull to a greyhound that mullers them anyway a greyhound pure finishes em quick as out mate lol 

Any cross of descent lurcher is descent mate ? 

And your pitting 30kg saluki hybrids against a little puney fcukin hare to plod the fcuking thing into the ground and kill it with sheer fcukin boredom. ????

Leave the foxing lurchers to those that know what they're talking about because clearly you ain’t got a clue. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Was mainly doubled on the lamp vid mate but did good numbers everyone was after one wasn't they after  ? ?

? a certain dog was put to open stud which in my opinion didn't produce as good when put to selected bitches  but them dogs in the vid took a lot s/h ? they were natural retrievers good to say and weren't dog aggressive even though they knew there job 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

? a certain dog was put to open stud which in my opinion didn't produce as good when put to selected bitches  but them dogs in the vid took a lot s/h ? they were natural retrievers good to say and weren't dog aggressive even though they knew there job 

You know more about em then me mate I was young but can remember it seeing dogs vid etc ?

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You know more about em then me mate I was young but can remember it seeing dogs vid etc ?

The stud i speak of produced a bitch called custard a half x bull grey to a saluki grey the best dog I have ever seen  on anything or any quarry she knew how run any quarry and how to  dispatch 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?them the dogs mate lads still using that blood now ?

She knew how to box things in great mouth and unreal stamina she wasn't the sort to just plod she always applied pressure she was a pleasure to watch work wish I had half the bitch she was mc 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, trenchfoot said:

Keep running your mouth and Her Majesty will give you a break from them.

lol mate i get letters all the time there be one before season starts lol 

i am not a arm chair hunter lol 

they need more than whats spoke on here lol all they know im talking shit like most lol?

paper though this is terrible hare coursers caught dog seized if you see hare coursers ring 999

kid stabbed dead looking for lad done it if you see him ring 101 non emergency 

work that out joke