bowline whippet x greyhounds longdogs

12 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

I can see like others you want a bit of the rudeboy eh 

lol bet you yell out " you aren't a man ,till you have had a man " on the walk home from the pub after 8 pints of Gods best .

• Haha 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing serious mental issues ……..

My goodness ,that's very impressive ,like something off love island 

So does rude boy. ??

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

I'm a great grandfather but I still do my training your as young as you fell...incidentally I'm a boxing trainer schooling youngsters to box and keep them off the streets and out of trouble I feel I'm doing a good deem butt...

Good on you but remember we not 14 15 year old kids needing schooled or photos of your back ...  Christ no,s what that pic was all about we get yer punting long dogs but mate this isn’t the shooting times or cmw and mind yer great grandkids might read this crap some day anyways keep on keeping on ..... any photos of your pups?

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Actually quit mate so he can work more, he likes his fancy clothes an money too much now, worked all through lockdown with me an got used to the cash, now he back at school he still wants the cash so every minute he can he at work or out trapping just now ?

Fair play 2 him ,might get back into it when he a bit older ?

9 hours ago, Black neck said:

Is there any pups ,bitches in pup or ote 

6 hours ago, Penda said:

Yes I was wondering the same thanks for bringing this point up 

4 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

Neexxxttttttt

How   much   will   they   cost?!   ?

4 minutes ago, Penda said:

I've already got my wallet ready and I told blackie I'd borrow him a few quid if he needs a bung?

Ah, cheap at half the price then!  Think I'd wait until Magoo is planning a litter out of his line of skulkikis.  Water levels are rising quite dramatically, globally.  A Magoo line pup might be just the ticket, in a couple of years time.  

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Ah, cheap at half the price then!  Think I'd wait until Magoo is planning a litter out of his line of skulkikis.  Water levels are rising quite dramatically, globally.  A Magoo line pup might be just the ticket, in a couple of years time.  

They're the only way to go ? let the bunny bashers keep them shivery whippet xs no good in the damp