Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing serious mental issues ……..

My goodness ,that's very impressive ,like something off love island 

So does rude boy. ??

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

As I said Initially there are various methods available  to bring  a lamping dog on in order to hunt nigh rabbits.I have always been a fossilised believer of using a brace of dogs whenever I enter the field One on One off by this I actually ? allow great consideration to the dogs I  use whilst lamping in so far as the methods  I work my night hunting companions.We run one dog whilst our second dog is by ones flank ready to run when ? ? the first dog is in full flight in chase,when the dog returns hit or miss the next rabbits  that is spotted is unsolicited from ones flank and allowed  to give chase on its chosen conie this method a dog will not burn out if ones out to hunt rabbits in a full shift regime.ive seen in term of regularity dogs getting blown out due to the fact no consideration is given  to their four legged hunting companies,might i immediately add this method we use have good staying ? power but even the very best dogs with fantastic staying power should have a blow or sooner or later time will tell in your dogs ? condition!!!

I employ the same the same method whilst lamping a dog each side no slip leads and run in turn the one not running must stand and wait its turn and not interfere wi the other dog ,,so many mushes just can't get 2 this standard of dogmanship 

I pity the fools

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

are you in Blackpool wat the f**k...not a bad shot!!

That's one place I can honestly say I've never been too Carl,like a bad Barry Majestic but full of Northerner's in string vests....passed it loads of times on my travels mind?

• Like 1
19 hours ago, jackthelad said:

your a grandfather ffs...act your age man

I'm a great grandfather but I still do my training your as young as you fell...incidentally I'm a boxing trainer schooling youngsters to box and keep them off the streets and out of trouble I feel I'm doing a good deem butt...

• Like 2
On 17/06/2021 at 10:23, Rudeboy 1 said:

The rudeboy  lol

FB_IMG_1623871302800.jpg

Are you hoping to get a date out with one of the lads on here & have a bloke on bloke night or are you working at a man brothel & want to drum up business ?lol 

• Haha 1
On 17/06/2021 at 01:18, W. Katchum said:

What a fcukkng dobber, how old are you ???? ???? I’d be disappointed if my 14 old son posted that pic ?‍♂️

I got 4 young sons  one aged 14 hes already achieved being selected to box for competitions as a jnr my other 3 are seniors perhaps you need to introduce your son into boxing so ... ox on son!!!!

4 minutes ago, toolebox said:

Are you hoping to get a date out with one of the lads on here & have a bloke on bloke night or are you working at a man brothel & want to drum up business ?lol 

I can see like others you want a bit of the rudeboy eh 

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

I'm a great grandfather but I still do my training your as young as you fell...incidentally I'm a boxing trainer schooling youngsters to box and keep them off the streets and out of trouble I feel I'm doing a good deem butt...

Then fcuking grow up and be the roll model you should be and not the dickhead you are being and them shit tats make you look a right fecking pleb...

• Haha 2
34 minutes ago, toolebox said:

I can see like others you want a bit of the rudeboy eh