• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing serious mental issues ……..

My goodness ,that's very impressive ,like something off love island 

So does rude boy. ??

Posted Images

As I said Initially there are various methods available  to bring  a lamping dog on in order to hunt nigh rabbits.I have always been a fossilised believer of using a brace of dogs whenever I enter the field One on One off by this I actually ? allow great consideration to the dogs I  use whilst lamping in so far as the methods  I work my night hunting companions.We run one dog whilst our second dog is by ones flank ready to run when ? ? the first dog is in full flight in chase,when the dog returns hit or miss the next rabbits  that is spotted is unsolicited from ones flank and allowed  to give chase on its chosen conie this method a dog will not burn out if ones out to hunt rabbits in a full shift regime.ive seen in term of regularity dogs getting blown out due to the fact no consideration is given  to their four legged hunting companies,might i immediately add this method we use have good staying ? power but even the very best dogs with fantastic staying power should have a blow or sooner or later time will tell in your dogs ? condition!!!

20 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

This is down to the individuals themselves as to using a slip string or not...I never use anything personally from their training regime I school my own dogs to stand silent at my flank!!!

Well my bull bitch wouldn't do that is she winded stuff it would be hmm I can smell something round here I'm off my drive isn't letting me stay here

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

As I said Initially there are various methods available  to bring  a lamping dog on in order to hunt nigh rabbits.I have always been a fossilised believer of using a brace of dogs whenever I enter the field One on One off by this I actually ? allow great consideration to the dogs I  use whilst lamping in so far as the methods  I work my night hunting companions.We run one dog whilst our second dog is by ones flank ready to run when ? ? the first dog is in full flight in chase,when the dog returns hit or miss the next rabbits  that is spotted is unsolicited from ones flank and allowed  to give chase on its chosen conie this method a dog will not burn out if ones out to hunt rabbits in a full shift regime.ive seen in term of regularity dogs getting blown out due to the fact no consideration is given  to their four legged hunting companies,might i immediately add this method we use have good staying ? power but even the very best dogs with fantastic staying power should have a blow or sooner or later time will tell in your dogs ? condition!!!

2 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

This is down to the individuals themselves as to using a slip string or not...I never use anything personally from their training regime I school my own dogs to stand silent at my flank!!!

? dear f***ing god almighty!!  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3