Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing serious mental issues ……..

My goodness ,that's very impressive ,like something off love island 

So does rude boy. ??

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's a big creature, pony is not small as well.

Getting kids out mate ? tried pony with me oldest i was f***ing useless ? 

Stick to dogs with middle one she happy and I definitely am ? 

Screenshot_20210616-205422_Gallery.jpg.264fe0960837bec9bfa51eb8f266a09c.jpg

• Like 5

When man has trained his young lurcher or longdog to hunt with man and the aid of a powerful beam of light its a very satisfying feeling to have schooled your youngster upon the elements which a lamping dog ? is expected to prevail doing in the lamping field. In order to get a red hot lamping dog one should remember there's certain particular types of tricks you can carry out suchlike schooling your youngster to take a squatting rabbit cleanly out of its seat from a tender age.I choose to educate my youngster by means of using an older experienced lamping dog to illustrate how the job is done so to speak.This is probably going to bring a young longdog or lurcher on far quicker when one allows an experienced dog to display the way rabbits are taken by means of lamping them for to be thoroughly honest with you I personally ha e never hit any hard rocks or obstacles by the aforementioned method.i remember seeing a couple of running dogs actually arching the beam of light  collie lurcher types are widely reputed for this style of behaviour and will craftily go into a crawling mode then out of the blue give initial thrust and takes a squatting rabbits in such style and  efficiently. Continued

Lamping dogs come in various strains and types so it would be wrong for me to subsequently  choose a particular run ing dog that i personally favour its real.y a question in adage...each to their own its as simple as that I feel!however, quick quite runs i expect as opposed relatively long chases for a running dog can clock up a considerable number of miles if run hard sometimes this mad account and foolish stupid wankkers who don't allow a Lamping dog to have a  blow will burn them out.

1 hour ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

When man has trained his young lurcher or longdog to hunt with man and the aid of a powerful beam of light its a very satisfying feeling to have schooled your youngster upon the elements which a lamping dog ? is expected to prevail doing in the lamping field. In order to get a red hot lamping dog one should remember there's certain particular types of tricks you can carry out suchlike schooling your youngster to take a squatting rabbit cleanly out of its seat from a tender age.I choose to educate my youngster by means of using an older experienced lamping dog to illustrate how the job is done so to speak.This is probably going to bring a young longdog or lurcher on far quicker when one allows an experienced dog to display the way rabbits are taken by means of lamping them for to be thoroughly honest with you I personally ha e never hit any hard rocks or obstacles by the aforementioned method.i remember seeing a couple of running dogs actually arching the beam of light  collie lurcher types are widely reputed for this style of behaviour and will craftily go into a crawling mode then out of the blue give initial thrust and takes a squatting rabbits in such style and  efficiently. Continued

Should said dog be under control enough,to be ran without a slip ..thus leaving a hand free to hold the roll up?  t'other the lamp?DSC_0849.JPG.fd0ffb3b0626f911bc59edfe83135299.JPG

• Haha 1