bowline whippet x greyhounds longdogs

How many individuals out there have gone through all the many strains and crosses of running dog like no tomorrow for in truth and honesty there literally dozens of field sports enthusiastics who I regard as trial merchants a different lurcher type or longdog each and every season time in time out f***ing beauties who haven't a clue upon the many aspects involving a running dog coupled to the fact some of these particular people know it all by just reading readership and books ...these magical dreamers need to be thoroughly devoted in one or two particular types ? of lurcher or longdog then your in the position to subsequently shout the odds love you allx

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing serious mental issues ……..

My goodness ,that's very impressive ,like something off love island 

So does rude boy. ??

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

How many individuals out there have gone through all the many strains and crosses of running dog like no tomorrow for in truth and honesty there literally dozens of field sports enthusiastics who I regard as trial merchants a different lurcher type or longdog each and every season time in time out f***ing beauties who haven't a clue upon the many aspects involving a running dog coupled to the fact some of these particular people know it all by just reading readership and books ...these magical dreamers need to be thoroughly devoted in one or two particular types ? of lurcher or longdog then your in the position to subsequently shout the odds love you allx

Yeah yeah, you're dead right.  Can you now just f**k off, forever?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

I'm a magical dreamer an I.put me hands in the air oh no 

6 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

You do talk sense at times mate ? ?

Any man that's  seen quality and what they need do not get a different type every dog they get  ?

Edited by mC HULL
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, lurchers said:

I think you might be lonely mate or need something as this is the 3rd thread you have on the go about these whippets.Why do you need to have 3of the same threads going ffs it gets abit boring mate.

Well ignore you bewty

1 minute ago, Allan P said:

Surely all dogs are individual regardless of breeding. I’m sure there are a few below par Saluki and whippet greyhound crosses about.  

There not individuals mate 

A type line will produce what you want there be ones don't make grade but better the line more chance of what you want 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You do talk sense at times mate ? ?

Any man that's  seen quality and what they need do not get a different type every dog they get  ?

Yeah but people can run what cross they jolly well like mc  if ya fancy a change see what others are like then fair enough, ya dunt need some ole sooth sayer telling u you must be dedicated 2 one flipping type or else u won't never be allowed 2 write ote int countrymans fecking weekly ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

There not individuals mate 

A type line will produce what you want there be ones don't make grade but better the line more chance of what you want 

That’s a bit of a contradictory statement, but I get what you are saying. There are so many variables when bringing a dog on that could make or break it. Just because they are from a well bred line doesn’t mean you are going to get a world beater. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Allan P said:

That’s a bit of a contradictory statement, but I get what you are saying. There are so many variables when bringing a dog on that could make or break it. Just because they are from a well bred line doesn’t mean you are going to get a world beater. 

my dog and his brother for example you wouldn't be able to tell which was running mate there nearly identical 

Fensfars  bitch would put them out every litter to different dogs but dogs have similar blood so if I wanted one same or good chance he be good place to start mate ?

And I know what I need so would go collie bull or whippet for example because be a world away  ?

• Like 2