bowline whippet x greyhounds longdogsi have

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True ....  Both my Madishan and Laguna Whippets loved a bushing session  and relished a rodent hunt...    

17  1/2in bitch and 19 1/2 dog     

What an absolutely fascinating write up ,would you consider writing for the CMW again ?

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Seriously magoo, you really DON'T know as much as you think lol.  ?

Never been a whippet or  grew man mate but seen a good few threw the years mate ? them Phil just put up how I think whippets are mate even Northern ones ? ? 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Never been a whippet or  grew man mate but seen a good few threw the years mate ? them Phil just put up how I think whippets are mate even Northern ones ? ? 

You keep reminding me that I'm correct in my thoughts and beliefs, Mister Magoo! Lol ?

24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

17  1/2in bitch and 19 1/2 dog 

8E046C48-5609-4207-9E17-91AEFE487999.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 5
10 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

I'm personally not quite keen on ratting for this venomous rodent churns my guts.i wrote a few articles for the  country mans weekly back a  couple of years that I based on my little mini daxi that I hunt rats with occasionally these particular hounds are shit ?  ratters  and will strike exactly like a threatened rattle snake my pack consists of 4 bitches and 2 dogs all red in colour and a fearless little fuckers that will rag a jack rat that are heavy and large in proportion. This little hound loves working rabbits too fantastic sport and amazing little hounds to walk the countryside with.

Any pics of these teckles ?

• Like 1