purebred whippets on the cotswolds

22 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

?Try and keep up bonny lad,...they are Greyhounds...?

Jeemes,...the guy you are thinking of is Roger Upton...real interesting, well travelled fellah to talk to..

He lives one hell of a Sporting Life....?

One of plummers mates wasn’t he roger upton I can recall seeing him in Diary of a hunter 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poodle on a sofa. The first poodle laid on a sofa in 1724 if you look at the length of leg and deepness of chest it made the poodle the ideal dog for this job. The non shedding coat of the poodle also

My old bitch in with a full Laguna owned and bred.  both under 18 in  many yrs ago and me little bitch in with the grim reaper you would have liked them two mc 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, fireman said:

You really have no idea do you....:doh:

Its coursing to point mate ? but that's why there shite mate not be bred to put meat on table just to run straight lines and not have a brain lol ? 

• Haha 2
46 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Its hard to keep.up with you romancers ? 

Were talking about whippets then bigger types a whippet (grews )lol 

Then you put greys up ? 

The thing they have in common  is you need to slip 2 to have any type a luck ? ? ?

Single handed is a contest between a dog and a hare

Double handed is dog versus dog

Stick with me kid, I'll make you a star, I'm not sure what out of but I used to watch art attack, and how to, and I think I've got a few old cornflake boxes handy

You know?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
Just now, low plains drifter said:

Stick with me kid, I'll make you a star, I'm not sure what out of but I used to watch art attack, and how to, and I think I've got a few old cornflake boxes handy

You know?

? ?

2 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

You know?

At last some sense 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, OldPhil said:

Jeemes,...the guy you are thinking of is Roger Upton...real interesting, well travelled fellah to talk to.. He lives one hell of a Sporting Life....?

File0394.jpg

Thanks Phil, thats the man, very nice bloke. One day I saw him put the colour up to decide the course but then the run carried on but a bit far away to be judged I suppose but they pulled the Hare down in the next field.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Was over 3 days two in pic ran 4 a day , eye was from injury. ?  No head start for little bitches against bigger  heavier boned dogs 

That's good going for a little dog.

3 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Was over 3 days two in pic ran 4 a day , eye was from injury. ?  No head start for little bitches against bigger  heavier boned dogs 

That's good going for a little dog.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Can be a nightmare not my cup of tea maybe easier for driven like the cotswolds but everything was walked up east side in it’s purist form , great days as the dogs we’re getting better until the brick wall ban  nowdays how can anyone tell wats best if you can’t compete lots of yrs breeding fit for function of correct size whippets is gone forever , folk can say wat they want about todays whippets,  but on the field  If correct size could you find the answer see plenty of hyped dogs get the treatment The winner of the last cup in the pic had dominated the scene along with her siblings  then the end it’s all history now end of a great era 

Was a very special litter that mate.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Its coursing to point mate ? but that's why there shite mate not be bred to put meat on table just to run straight lines and not have a brain lol ? 

I'll have a dozen rabbits hunted, caught, dressed and in the esky before your sand flickers finish a run cyclops, lol.

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Best whippet coursing bitch ever  and her last two daughters sadly that line has been terminated still some blood lines from her brother mask but diluted by now 

F96987DB-A27B-4219-8300-B7BC3C84AB69.jpeg

Crackers bruv look really impressive good luck friend 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I'll have a dozen rabbits hunted, caught, dressed and in the esky before your sand flickers finish a run cyclops, lol.

?you really havent a clue mate ?me sand flickers make a whippet look like a chihuaha for speed

• Haha 1