• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Out in the settling cage tonight. Had an hour out and all back through the Bob wires to be fed. 

One was called tucker but it escaped after 2 days and disappeared....so the white hen you gave us is tucker2. Then there is boggle and the big cock bird is vulcan.  You know what my wife is like,

Next time the rest are going up throw one of them as high as you can and keep the other 2 in, once you get one flying then add another etc. They get unfit or out of practice and just don't want to get

Posted Images

Bit better tonight. 3 flew well together for 5 minutes doing an odd roll. 2 flew together but separated from the other 3, they disappeared for 10-15 mins then came back circling really high. 2 that have paired up sat on the roof. The sweaker did a couple of laps and sat on roof. And the border terrier eat one. 

Put them on 50/50 wheat and milo mix. 

• Haha 2

I've now got 6 pigeons flying well, tonight they were just dots in the sky. 45 minutes! 

Problem is I have 3 more that just won't fly, they sit straight on the roof and it pulls the others down. Tonight they stayed up because I kept the lazy 3 in. One of em is paired up with the one that's rolling the best....as soon as I let it out its amazing how quick its mate comes down to join it, and not long after they all start dropping. 

How long should I give they 3 lazy cnuts before putting em under a crust? 

• Haha 1

Next time the rest are going up throw one of them as high as you can and keep the other 2 in, once you get one flying then add another etc. They get unfit or out of practice and just don't want to get up. If it continues then take it down the road and let it out. If that fails get some ferrets ?

• Like 3