PCR Tests - The elephant in the room!

I can tell you this, you can't enter the Galapagos islands without a PCR test and the Ecuadorian Gov have been real strict about that detail for 6 months. Even with the vacs and docs.

They've had really low rates and want to keep it that way for tourism, so something must be kosher about the test. 

10 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I can tell you this, you can't enter the Galapagos islands without a PCR test and the Ecuadorian Gov have been real strict about that detail for 6 months. Even with the vacs and docs.

They've had really low rates and want to keep it that way for tourism, so something must be kosher about the test. 

The Galapagos Islands..are you taking the piss..what they testing iguanas?

Tell me any other time in history when a Nobel peace prize winner has been allowed to die quietly without any main stream media being all over the story..fxck sake a man from my city had a Nobel peace prize called John Hume and you'd have thought he invented the cure for cancer... karry Mullins the very man who made the PCR test and called them on their bullshit before he died...died at his house hardly anyone even knew who this man was...I'll tell you fauci hated the man he's been calling fauci a fraud since the very start of the aids pandemic..before putting your lips into action you should try and read some stuff mush...

• Like 2

I do read mate and I never say "I can tell you this" without feeling sure of my opinion. That is, PCR testing has proven to stop corvid reaching places it wasn't before. And Galapagos islands has had thousands of visitors a week, for the last 2 months ;)

Has money been made? Yep and a lot of it.

20 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I do read mate and I never say "I can tell you this" without feeling sure of my opinion. That is, PCR testing has proven to stop corvid reaching places it wasn't before. And Galapagos islands has had thousands of visitors a week, for the last 2 months ;)

Has money been made? Yep and a lot of it.

Testing doesn't stop anything if the testing mechanisms are different all over the world ie the cycle settings on the PCR test. It's a fraudulent testing procedure with fraud intended.

If it is set low, under 30 cycles you will get a greater accuracy, if above that, it is completely inaccurate and unreliable. The UK government uses 40 cycles!!! Cases have increased after the change in cycles. That means that it's in excess of 90% false testing results across the country. That's all there is to it. Countries with the highest cycle's procedure are those being targeted economically and those lower, are not. Simple. It's all there. There's no mystery to it. They just bank on folk not caring......and generally that is worth banking on, because most fold don't.

The greatest fraud of the 21st century so far. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1