Locator Collar Repairs

There was someone on here not long ago looking for collars to practice repairs on but can’t for the life of me remember where. 

I’ve got a mk3 magnetic that doesn’t work and a non magnetic that I bought and can’t get it to work. 

As they aren’t a great lot of use to me I thought that the repair apprentice might find them useful - and if I could get working collars back that would be ideal for me (for a repair cost obviously). 

might easily have remembered wrong as well  

Also - any news on the new ferret finders coming to life? 

cheers 

On 14/06/2021 at 22:34, Dan Newcombe said:

There was someone on here not long ago looking for collars to practice repairs on but can’t for the life of me remember where. 

I’ve got a mk3 magnetic that doesn’t work and a non magnetic that I bought and can’t get it to work. 

As they aren’t a great lot of use to me I thought that the repair apprentice might find them useful - and if I could get working collars back that would be ideal for me (for a repair cost obviously). 

cheers 

If I remember there’s nothing can be done with mk3 collars as there a sealed unit atb BB 

• Like 1
On 14/06/2021 at 22:34, Dan Newcombe said:

cheers 

I had one that was broken I sent it off to deben and they gave me a new one half price 

Aye up bunnnyboiler. Mate, I think Coin will ave a go at anything electronic so give him a go. One or two lads on here have contacted him direct and I imagine, since no bad reports, are happy. If you wish, I’ll pm you details. Good luck my friend. Jok.

On 24/06/2021 at 21:37, jok said:

Aye up bunnnyboiler. Mate, I think Coin will ave a go at anything electronic so give him a go. One or two lads on here have contacted him direct and I imagine, since no bad reports, are happy. If you wish, I’ll pm you details. Good luck my friend. Jok.

Send them mate I’ve a mk3m collar here that won’t turn off so have to keep taking batteries out I’ll give him a shout atb BB