New bitch for the coming season

5 minutes ago, dawnraider09 said:

Thought I would go a bit old school

41A98716-725C-422E-8FCA-3BA7E118B585.jpeg

503BD3B1-A988-4741-BBD3-F815F9099AC9.jpeg

Very nice mate.  Spitting image of a bitch I owned,  30 odd years ago.  Deer/grey x beddy/grey dam, deer/grey x norfolk type sire.

Well done dawnraider09 ?

Its nice to be out with an old style mouching jukel.

I miss my original rough coated gals,..they used to please me every time I watched them moving around, or waiting up behind a bury,...always something different to see...Real interesting and entertaining,.more so when they get on the move....?

Have fun,..stay safe, OldPhil.?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, OldPhil said:

Well done dawnraider09 ?

Its nice to be out with an old style mouching jukel.

I miss my original rough coated gals,..they used to please me every time I watched them moving around, or waiting up behind a bury,...always something different to see...Real interesting and entertaining,.more so when they get on the move....?

Have fun,..stay safe, OldPhil.?

img076.tif.jpg

i bet your photo album something else mate?

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

• To, McHULL

A few years ago, I received an urgent, private message, from a member off this site,...I did not know the guy, (and I do not want to know the fecker)....

He warned me that a guy near to me was going to get a visit, (or had just had one?), I can't remember quite what the gist of his tale was...

However, the lad had almost had his door kicked in, PCs and massive photo/DVD collection all seized....

It did not look good. ?

"I bet you will be next" , was the warning...

Now, I am a rabbit catcher,...I have nothing to fear from my lawful activities,...but,..I was not always a rabbit catcher....?

My photo album was extensive and covered a 50/60 year love affair with hunting, and hunting/sporting dogs....

I tried to get most of my pictures onto the Computer with an aim of quickly transferring them, onto Memory sticks and Exterior Hard Drives...

Two events then occurred.

Firstly,..I never received any visit, and upon reflection, WHY should I have? 

My mysterious messenger was simply a jealous little weasel, and as I have subsequently found out, also a big mouthed gossip monger?

In my haste,...I had destroyed my original collection of photographs, and most were now on the ancient Computer awaiting transfer...

Alas, the notorious Locky Ransomware Virus hit my machine in the manner of a rampant plague....

My entire collection was gone in a matter of moments, possibly into Russian Cyberspace and encrypted to feck!

So, after this lengthy and somewhat painful preamble,..I would answer McHull,...yes, I did once have,... a fair old photo album....?

i wasnt been funny mate you have photos of alot a different hounds over the years mate and can take a pic ?

11 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

I did not think you were being funny,.. feck all funny about that shitty business,...just giving ya the head's up  on my situation...

Stay safe now,..?

?

I get you mate ?