Saluki's and their crosses.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Posted Images

5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

ye it’s in the beginning of what we have now mate the majority of saluki blood in the coursing bred of today all go back to the pures and saluki greys me old man bred and  run 

fly or mccouloughs sal fred geoff smiths blue all had the saluki grey in them then russ rowley with prince me old man bred that razor breeding back to gingers luke  me old man bred that deacon come from dogs he run 

russ rowley geoff smith chalky white alwyn willie tough geoff ogden all had dogs from dogs  that had run the bush hares this way lol 

Did your dad breed Gingers dog luke . I had a first x out of him i heard the name burrydown mentioned in lukes papers from Ginger though knowing he could spin a yarn i did not know if it was true or not.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Did your dad breed Gingers dog luke . I had a first x out of him i heard the name burrydown mentioned in lukes papers from Ginger though knowing he could spin a yarn i did not know if it was true or not.

yes mate he bred luke  john stanley bought him as a pup think he was a mix of dogs originally windswift and knightellington 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

It got lost somewhere ! 

In one ear and out the other springs too Mind 

im only pulling his pisser mcs always got his dogs in good condition and well looked after and puts a bit of graft in front of them can’t ask for much more than that, Shame he’s wasting good dogs on easy hares though lol 

Edited by scotty12
  • Haha 2