• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Hull with what you have saved in bog roll since greb has been licking your arse will it pay for another pup come summer geninue question 

say 6 month so a pack a month so say 5quid a month x6 equals 30 quid id be able to find multiple bull xs for that to choose from but they next to useless to me so id buy a few coursing dvds ? ? 

36 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

say 6 month so a pack a month so say 5quid a month x6 equals 30 quid id be able to find multiple bull xs for that to choose from but they next to useless to me so id buy a few coursing dvds ? ? 

Donate it to the dogmanwont nd slop.end charity box so they don't have to keep pretending to lend their mates' dogs anymore. 

Or you could buy a ten a penny rabbiter and have enough change to feed Africa. ?

2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Remember a piece in the shooting news years ago about the Sloughi a dog similar to the saluki did anyone hear of this dog being used to any affect. 

Isn't it just another type of saluki mate? 

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Isn't it just another type of saluki mate? 

Some people insist they are separate breeds, quoting DNA tests, but most Arabs consider them just a regional version of the saluki, and they both have the same name in Arabic.

I suppose it depends how far back you go, but I'd guess all sight hounds have a common ancestor.

Cheers.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They come in brindle as well so I imagine greyhound was introduced at some point. 

Not necessarily, some of the Indian running dogs come in brindle, and may have been introduced into the breed by traders. Of course, British soldiers and diplomats brought dogs home from the Middle East and North Africa, so it's quite possible they took greyhounds in the other direction ?

Cheers.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Some people insist they are separate breeds, quoting DNA tests, but most Arabs consider them just a regional version of the saluki, and they both have the same name in Arabic.

I suppose it depends how far back you go, but I'd guess all sight hounds have a common ancestor.

Cheers.

Yep an I bet its a dog?

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Not necessarily, some of the Indian running dogs come in brindle, and may have been introduced into the breed by traders. Of course, British soldiers and diplomats brought dogs home from the Middle East and North Africa, so it's quite possible they took greyhounds in the other direction ?

Cheers.

Do they still use them to hunt over there and have lads ran em here?