Saluki's and their crosses.

17 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Those times are few and far between though King lad. ?

That bitch can shift a bit greb..now she ain't going to fair well on open land behind 1 I will admit...but when you know the land and know pretty well the favoured escape route..get yourself into position a "section of missing fence"  and slip from there no matter how far the slip is across the field..if you've played it right you have 1 running towards your feet. now if it works out like you have planned. you could be carrying home some meat for the pack ? the dog doesn't have to be a speed machine mate just keen enough..and everything stacked in its favour.

• Like 2

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, king said:

That bitch can shift a bit greb..now she ain't going to fair well on open land behind 1 I will admit...but when you know the land and know pretty well the favoured escape route..get yourself into position a "section of missing fence"  and slip from there no matter how far the slip is across the field..if you've played it right you have 1 running towards your feet. now if it works out like you have planned. you could be carrying home some meat for the pack ? the dog doesn't have to be a speed machine mate just keen enough..and everything stacked in its favour.

The cards have to be heavily stacked in your favour for a bulky bull cross to catch em mate, at the end of the day it's horses for courses. ?

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The cards have to be heavily stacked in your favour for a bulky bull cross to catch em mate, at the end of the day it's horses for courses. ?

I'm not talking open huge land mate.football size or smaller they have a favourite escape route that they use nearly every single time when a dog is behind them no matter if the dog is a speed machine or not.take full advantage of that..but yes you are right horses for courses etc..but stack everything in your favour and you are sometimes lucky..don't stack everything in your favour and you will rarely get lucky mate..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, brambles said:

Looking forward to starting him mate, totally diffrent dog to the old bitch out of Floss, she's by now mate thought I'd have got another season but her shoulder kills he now, good retirement home needed, 

My one out of romeo pearl one is retired now mate just got the one out of rocco to pure iv bred her up recently hoping she takes 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

My one out of romeo pearl one is retired now mate just got the one out of rocco to pure iv bred her up recently hoping she takes 

Did you say the stud is coursing bred x pure pal? 

10 hours ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

what the rocco pup like mate was rocco a good hare dog ??