Saluki's and their crosses.

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

one he killed today was flying doing good got 50 yds hit the dry track thinking it only had 600yds to the wood the dog come up like a pure greyhound strike roll at about 45 mph lol 

is the dry land this country mate you want a wager i kill more than miss on it 

me bitch is just come in season i havent worked her hard enough she broke wouldnt of happened if id a been working her hard 

I not even read it come put ya frogs out ther kill zone come meet me pets need big shoulders to carry the loss x

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

How about you bring ya dogs out ther comfort zone of slop real test , or firm over in a min jobs come run my pets  on cow graze I give U 6 to ten runs you’ll catch none  if u catch one il pay ya diesel and hotel bill be good to see a foot warmers get fkd over lol  and I’m not fishing I’ve had me morning run and perch 

1B69B648-39B7-460A-B418-DC360F7010C9.jpeg

68215172-BC7A-4984-8366-48F2145082B5.jpeg

Similar land to a place in my old village with less trees, it was always full of rabbit and housed a fox den. 

Plenty of hares on there GL? 

Just now, green lurchers said:

I not even read it come put ya frogs out ther kill zone come meet me pets need big shoulders to carry the loss x

mate the dog absolutely loves good going he flys hes not a plodder 

you talking in the uk gl ? 

ill pop end of the month mate wont take your money though gl ill feel a c**t betting i cant kill a hare on good going 

following weekened you want to pop up to me we can see the difference in the hares on different land mate 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

mate the dog absolutely loves good going he flys hes not a plodder 

you talking in the uk gl ? 

ill pop end of the month mate wont take your money though gl ill feel a c**t betting i cant kill a hare on good going 

following weekened you want to pop up to me we can see the difference in the hares on different land mate 

Not interested in seeing ya dogs kill up yours just want to see them scratching ther heads looking at you with that wtf eyes lol down on the bad lands 

11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Similar land to a place in my old village with less trees, it was always full of rabbit and housed a fox den. 

Plenty of hares on there GL? 

No rabbits not the sort of ground for modern day hero’s  and number crunchers lol 

Edited by green lurchers
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Not interested in seeing ya dogs kill up yours just want to see them scratching ther heads looking at you with that wtf eyes lol down on the bad lands 

turf bit a give like that the dog will just gear up strike mate like a grey hound ill tell you in advance gl

if you want me to pop end a the month you run a whippet will run a few wager if you want

i cant believe you think me dog wont put a bend in lol youll be in for a right shock youll have wtf eyes mate ?

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

turf bit a give like that the dog will just gear up strike mate like a grey hound ill tell you in advance gl

if you want me to pop end a the month you run a whippet will run a few wager if you want

i cant believe you think me dog wont put a bend in lol youll be in for a right shock youll have wtf eyes mate ?

Save it honest mate I’m that confident it’s my home turf run it for yrs thers a few dogs buried over ther lucky not mine it’s basically hell on earth I run it with me whippets for yrs but that’s me ?

Edited by green lurchers

Speaking of ground, has anyone run hares on hilly terrain. 

There's a big park at Hickleton near me and the hares are very hard to catch, they motor up the hills much quicker than the dogs, that goes for 3/4 cross speed demons. 

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I'll have a trip down if ya want fella, you'll come down the A1 so can pick me up, I'll chuck a fiver in for juice. ?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

There's a big park at Hickleton near me and the hares are very hard to catch, they motor up the hills much quicker than the dogs, that goes for 3/4 cross speed demons. 

skip up on up on tops malton way leave you rubbing y eyez walk up one finished for the day lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Just now, mC HULL said:

skip up on up on tops malton way leave you rubbing y eyez walk up one finished for the day lol

Running hills is a good test 

3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Save it honest mate I’m that confident it’s my home turf run it for yrs thers a few dogs buried over ther lucky not mine it’s basically hell on earth I run it with me whippets for yrs but that’s me ?

what you mean gl ?dangerous going 

2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Running hills is a good test 

?stoney that way aswell gl big open land steep hills the horse trainer got done running a comp on there brittain ?

Edited by mC HULL
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I live by Pendle hill run round there quite a bit there is good meadows in bottoms but have run on other parts a lot of rushers and odd woods for cover 

• Like 3