• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

19 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

3D66DF66-D6EB-49A1-968E-21CB0C28C954.jpeg

looks like a bitch maxhardcore owned years ago called nancy...who was out of captin....and i think snowey ....i had her for a season at mine whilst max was away all winter...i had a great season with her ...she was in her prime at 3

• Like 2

I love the beauty of utility that comes with coursing dogs, be the English,  Spanish  or North African.  Few years ago a fella thought it funny when I said my Galgos were beautiful but to me that total physicality of the type,  nothing  spare every ounce born to carry out their task is what beauty is. 

20220228_150459.jpg.6c436fa6478ecada7d6373715e7262ef.jpg

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, sandymere said:

I love the beauty of utility that comes with coursing dogs, be the English,  Spanish  or North African.  Few years ago a fella thought it funny when I said my Galgos were beautiful but to me that total physicality of the type,  nothing  spare every once born to carry out their task is what beauty is. 

20220228_150459.jpg.6c436fa6478ecada7d6373715e7262ef.jpg

Sounds like me

• Haha 2
  • 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, Langford said:

Big boned?

I can imagine him now in the changing rooms getting his gear ready for the season, I wonder if the tracksuit will come with a complimentary gold bracelet and necklace?

Don't matter if his 30 stone and wears a cravat and leopard skin thong if he works his dogs he's in 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1