Saluki's and their crosses.

48 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I woukd t read to much into heavy ground dogs same as I wouldn’t gamble on mud larks,  muds a leveller of an animal that has its day on heavy against top of the ground runners most boring running on mud heavy ground but if it floats ya that’s fine sooner sit down roll a cig pour a tea in that time to wait for the first turn ? a min lol 

Roll us 1 bruh

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I left the site some years ago, because I felt I was getting far to involved in arguments. I was going through some life changing events in my life. I asked Bosun to delete me, but he said he would just suspend my account until I felt I wanted to rejoin.

Seven years later, I asked him to reinstate my account, which he did, and I came back on with a totally different mindset.

Now, I don't want to get involved in arguments, I'd rather have a laugh on some threads, or get involved in good threads and give my experiences in the hope they might make good reading.

Either way, take what I say as just a bit of banter on the 'net, and not meant to offend anyone ! ? !

Cheers.

What u mean by that fecker 

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I left the site some years ago, because I felt I was getting far to involved in arguments. I was going through some life changing events in my life. I asked Bosun to delete me, but he said he would just suspend my account until I felt I wanted to rejoin.

Seven years later, I asked him to reinstate my account, which he did, and I came back on with a totally different mindset.

Now, I don't want to get involved in arguments, I'd rather have a laugh on some threads, or get involved in good threads and give my experiences in the hope they might make good reading.

Either way, take what I say as just a bit of banter on the 'net, and not meant to offend anyone ! ? !

Cheers.

You don't take no shit any more good on you mate give um it ?. Mid life Chris mate my old man's going through one now bought him self a lambreta the silly c**t thinks he's f***ing sting all met ups at local club with his mates a laugh when a see him drive past 60 odd years old. WATCH YA DONT FALL OFF YA OLD c**t lol

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

You don't take no shit any more good on you mate give um it ?. Mid life Chris mate my old man's going through one now bought him self a lambreta the silly c**t thinks he's f***ing sting all met ups at local club with his mates a laugh when a see him drive past 60 odd years old. WATCH YA DONT FALL OFF YA OLD c**t lol

Lived the life, mate ?

FullSizeRender.jpg.8d142eb05bb4367134c60ed5bbcf490d.jpg

Cheers.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You see some of us have other things than out with dogs. Last time I was speaking he was having a youngen be about 5 years old now. That family life fucks it up for alot of lads.. You've got to think motor gets taken or licence what you guna do when you've a family. Not all of us have money that go out coursing do we pulling up in hummers lol. 

?? ffs mate I've got 3 kids and 7 grandkids no need to talk to me about other things in life, had dogs around me for the last 50 years and not always had the money for the fines lol, plenty people in the dog game crave smoke to be blown up there arse about there dogs, when in reality on time the dog seen a hare is on Countryfile

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

A bet there's many that don't polski.  All the top lads have f****d off this forum because of all stick you'll know that you've been on here abit . A think With it being a mix hunting forum many didn't like the attention an crack lads would have. An you would always get the few grumpy an argumentative c**ts well you could say jealous because it had gone from the days of talking about lamping an ferreting to coursing it just seem to have more lads on that was put coursing. But now a bet there's not even a dozen on here or half lol

You can sense the real hate and bitterness at times though mate, I suppose that resentment is coming out the pores of deeper personal issues so to speak. 

It's as though they have an impulse to try and cause misery at the click of a button. Lol