Saluki's and their crosses.

10 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

That's not the one I'm talking about Mc a can't upload clips an how can you crab a man's dog that's seen more work than you've seen pussy a didnt put you down as one of them lol. A spoke about Kim then running them down an not using her mouth as much as she should. But you take it to another level with the nursery ground shit. Blowing out of his arse. The dog was one of the best out there produced many good dogs. Stop with the play ground shit. Kim an lucas are too totally different type an style of a dog... 

seen more work then i’ve seen pussy i forgot he was down here every week running em mate ? ? i’m not knocking the dog it’s there to see my opinion is he is a good killer on good going mate but there’s not much of him dead a winter in the bog is there ? can remember dean on here raving a bout him doing four turned out it was in may 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

That's not the one I'm talking about Mc a can't upload clips an how can you crab a man's dog that's seen more work than you've seen pussy a didnt put you down as one of them lol. A spoke about Kim then running them down an not using her mouth as much as she should. But you take it to another level with the nursery ground shit. Blowing out of his arse. The dog was one of the best out there produced many good dogs. Stop with the play ground shit. Kim an lucas are too totally different type an style of a dog... 

Kim could run a top notch hare better than Lucas, them fast killing dogs don’t like it when they get on one they can’t have there way with, Lucas seemed to loose that hare a bit easy at the end I think he was glad to see the back of it ? Lucas couldn’t wait to get on the ferry back to Ireland and get back to them Irish hares. 

16 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Kim could run a top notch hare better than Lucas, them fast killing dogs don’t like it when they get on one they can’t have there way with, Lucas seemed to loose that hare a bit easy at the end I think he was glad to see the back of it ? Lucas couldn’t wait to get on the ferry back to Ireland and get back to them Irish hares. 

he was never going to catch that hare  !!

18 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

It's always the same with us an the Irish lol. I've seen him run down Cambridge at 7 year old mid winter and put four away. You don't see many dogs that age still with the same owner never mind still running. 

6 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Ano tell me about it in wood lol f****n Mc the crack pot there's cover an there's woods lol 

can’t fault owner he slipped good slip heading to wood and dog followed it threw well at start just a very strong hare 

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

can’t fault owner he slipped good slip heading to wood and dog followed it threw well at start just a very strong hare 

Your putting videos of him missing went straight for that video so a feel you've been here before Mc a can read you like a book. Get clips up the clips of him up an at them killing on the big land. There's was no dog out there at his age putting 4 - 5s away. I know that an you do really 

15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You could here lads shouting stay still to other lads on the land so sounds to me that they might of f****d that run up. Hare wanting to get to the cover an lucas not able to settling it down 

8 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Your putting videos of him missing went straight for that video so a feel you've been here before Mc a can read you like a book. Get clips up the clips of him up an at them killing on the big land. There's was no dog out there at his age putting 4 - 5s away. I know that an you do really 

them runs when the dog sits straight in and is at it from the off mean nothing to me mate that kim run was a belting hare one lucas missed was also 

kim’s was on the bog which is even more impressive 

lucas is a fast killer on good going mate is there any vids of him caked in mud running in a bog winter ?

11 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You could here lads shouting stay still to other lads on the land so sounds to me that they might of f****d that run up. Hare wanting to get to the cover an lucas not able to settling it down 

You ever been on matches ? Its just what you do lol you dont wanna cause the hare to do something silly do ya ya hope folk stand still n keep quiet

11 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

they saying stay still because the hare was trying to get on the track if it did it would a gone up another gear that wasn’t lucas owner saying that it was lads he was running obviously they want the hare to hit the track make it even harder for the dog 

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

they saying stay still because the hare was trying to get on the track if it did it would a gone up another gear that wasn’t lucas owner saying that it was lads he was running obviously they want the hare to hit the track make it even harder for the dog 

It was in the middle of the land when they said stay still ya plonker ffs Mc they said stay still because you'll spook the hare an f**k the run up. An if that was the case the lads he was running would of wanted it to get up the track to pick up pace on the dog. You wouldn't say stay still if you've got a wager on it an it's not your dog on the back of one. You'd be like that it hit the track wouldn't you ? You've certainly contradicted your self there mate 

3 hours ago, C.green said:

You ever been on matches ? Its just what you do lol you dont wanna cause the hare to do something silly do ya ya hope folk stand still n keep quiet

That's what am saying greeny you haven't read my comment right. I said he's telling the numpties to stand still when the course is going on. But Mc reckons its because he doesn't want the hare to pick up pace even tho it's not his dog behind it ? Contradicted his comment there. An I've had a few matches am hoping to have a wager on with Mc tomorrow if he turns up. ? I'm already for in morning motors already filled up be a good morning. Had no frost last night an none tonight so ground should be sound.