Saluki's and their crosses.

8 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Why didn't you put it in quarantine ?  Chap off here Billy from up north east bought one from over there was in quarantine for a few weeks came out sound mate. All you needed was falcon an white pj's you'd of looked the part on fens. Love how he's got falcon on table. Reminds me of my pals house with one of his young white gos hen was an imprint.  Had a f***ing splash back in living room near D perch because they can fire them shits out crazy. Lol

It was 6 month quarantine at the time and he said it would ruin an eight month Saluki pup, and I agreed with him.

I brought a Doberman back from saudi and it did 6 month quarantine and I swore I'd never put a dog through that again

Cheers.

• Like 3

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

So your out Sunday then ? don't forget what you said. If the bitch comes good am out ? So we're out then 

i run me dog today mate i didn’t try bitch yesterday she moping about i see what’s she like in morning 

22 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It was 6 month quarantine at the time and he said it would ruin an eight month Saluki pup, and I agreed with him.

I brought a Doberman back from saudi and it did 6 month quarantine and I swore I'd never put a dog through that again

Cheers.

6 months is a long time.

• Like 1
Just now, Bangersanmash said:

She's guna be moping about if she's not been doing owt mate. Has she been out walking 

ye mate been walking she be bouncing normally mate jumping 6 foot on the spot 

i’ll see how she is tomoz and how i am worst i can pop tomorrow me pals not really fit but he will stop something 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

cracking experience that i bet mate they many took your fancy which stood out 

who bred you cream butch in saudi mate 

I see you were caught nicking? It appears that you only have half an arm. Or did you get caught quaffing that local vodka?

10 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I see you were caught nicking? It appears that you only have half an arm. Or did you get caught quaffing that local vodka?

I used to make it ! ? !

It has different names in various parts of the Middle East, we called it "siddiqui"; Arabic for "my friend ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, mush said:
PETKEEN.COM

Our pet experts have put together this list of 32 different hare species, complete with pictures and information, to help you learn more about...

They missing the slop skimming hare of north uk ??  It’s often seen on water skis on the Humber 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1