Saluki's and their crosses.

2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Am out mooching Sunday just having crack with my eldest son not seen him for a few weeks. Be nice to spend abit of time with him . Greb wants to meet up see my shit dog run so that's cush with me. If we get a few spins then it's guna be a good morning. ? 

We still on mate? 

I was having the crack with your dog, he's a nice old animal tbh. 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

He won’t show, but you’ll get the blame bangers, that’s my prediction ?

I've nothing to prove me mate am out for a couple of hours each weekend from now until bird season starts breaks it up for me am itching to get some young pieds mate. 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Mate I promise you this, he will not turn up, an will turn on you saying it was you that never turned up, wait an see, he has done it with a few folk now, I’ll happily bet ye ?

I have done it with nobody you complete fcukwit.

We both know who was the no show curtain twitcher. ?

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Mate I promise you this, he will not turn up, an will turn on you saying it was you that never turned up, wait an see, he has done it with a few folk now, I’ll happily bet ye ?

Well a will take a pic if child's play come too it on here next Monday. Will even get my son slipping the dog he's not known like me. There's a lad up north east who knows me well an knows a don't chat shit ( hutchy ) who's into breeding saft guard dogs now. A don't think he's upto much now with lurchers. That's who a got my Sankey dog off turned into a nice animal but got offered alot of money for him off kipper an sold him. Because its one of them you get offered decent money an turn it down luck isn't on your side after that an normally things go wrong an your stuck with a dog that's not worth nothing i injuries or dead. So if you get offered decent money take it. 

6 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Well a will take a pic if child's play come too it on here next Monday. Will even get my son slipping the dog he's not known like me. There's a lad up north east who knows me well an knows a don't chat shit ( hutchy ) who's into breeding saft guard dogs now. A don't think he's upto much now with lurchers. That's who a got my Sankey dog off turned into a nice animal but got offered alot of money for him off kipper an sold him. Because its one of them you get offered decent money an turn it down luck isn't on your side after that an normally things go wrong an your stuck with a dog that's not worth nothing i injuries or dead. So if you get offered decent money take it. 

He won't have it off me but tell him to get down himself if he's that interested. 

The excuses will start in 3,2,......