Saluki's and their crosses.

7 minutes ago, scottpenn28 said:

Without a dog to run/walk/train then he obviously has excessive amounts of free time, I can only guess he likes to use his free time winding people on here up, which in all fairness he seems to be doing pretty well. 

What's the others excuse then? ?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Maybe we should swap watsapps? ? clown?

how far away are you from Mchull? You got guy phoning round looking for a pup, phoning back an haggling for you ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️? but you won’t even have a drive over an introduce yourself ??

Been there and done that one. ?

You clearly are passionate about my relationship with Mc, just letting you know three is a crowd. ?

Now, polly put the kettle on, you've got a new best fwend.

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Maybe we should swap watsapps? ? clown?

how far away are you from Mchull? You got guy phoning round looking for a pup, phoning back an haggling for you ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️? but you won’t even have a drive over an introduce yourself ??

Was only last week you was both liking each others comments what's gone here lads ? Play ground shit let's get a wager on this katchy an Greb boys who's your money on ? fletcher comes into mind off porridge winner - winner some will know what I'm on about lol. 

Just admit you've got the biggest hard-on for me in the history of mankind. 

You are showing all the typical signs of a lover scorned. 

I bet you even stroke a foxes brush because you can't play with the real Dogfoxes tail. ?

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

Was only last week you was both liking each others comments what's gone here lads ? Play ground shit let's get a wager on this katchy an Greb boys who's your money on ? fletcher comes into mind off porridge winner - winner some will know what I'm on about lol. 

He always gets like this when I show other people attention. 

As you have pointed out it was all rosey when I was liking his posts but as soon as I gave Mc some credit today he was on me like a rabid dog. 

Word of warning Bangers, do not tell him what goes off on Sunday cos I dread to think what he will do next. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

As you have pointed out it was all rosey when I was liking his posts but as soon as I gave Mc some credit today he was on me like a rabid dog. 

Word of warning Bangers, do not tell him what goes off on Sunday cos I dread to think what he will do next. 

What's happening Sunday, is it peteril lay-by and grand ? 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Your grown men a won't be putting shit on here I don't have to prove to nobody what I'm upto. Like others will tell you same there's no point crying over split milk f***ing ( likes ) it's worse than that Facebook shite lol. 

Just now, Bangersanmash said:

Your grown men a won't be putting shit on here I don't have to prove to nobody what I'm upto. Like others will tell you same there's no point crying over split milk f***ing ( likes ) it's worse than that Facebook shite lol. 

Thankgod for that mate. 

We will just keep it away from him but be warned of the backlash.

If he finds his gonads he can tag along for me. 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Anybody want bet grab don’t turn up this meeting they got planned? I got a score he to any charity mentioned ??

Come and see for yourself, you will get a slap yes but after you've apologised you can tag along, deal? 

Just now, Black neck said:

What's happening Sunday, is it peteril lay-by and grand ? 

Am out mooching Sunday just having crack with my eldest son not seen him for a few weeks. Be nice to spend abit of time with him . Greb wants to meet up see my shit dog run so that's cush with me. If we get a few spins then it's guna be a good morning. ?