Saluki's and their crosses.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Posted Images

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

I also believe he's a dangerous cxnt..

And what's worse he thinks he's funny into the bargain...

He's definitely got mental health issues..or  autism.. just haven't worked out which one yet..

Lol... imagine this weak useless cxnt was your da...

Imagine Freedom Fighter Frank missing a life changing protest to go and catch a few grasshoppers, I bet Ireland is glad you've got it's back. ?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Offered, not asked for help you silly wank, go on ask for a discount on pup an then find another reason to say no??

kids are allergic is a good un ?

"Pleeeeease come to mine and tell me about hunting, I make the best cup of tea this side of North Yorks."

"oh and can I pweeeass lend your coursing bull cos someone said his hares aren't in milk." 

Just a sad, sad, lonely old man. ?

Couldn’t make it up. Your literally begging pups off folk you don’t know, never met, an won’t even go meet them ??

You have some cheek. 

You were the one begging and creeping before you scrounged your net catcher. 

Buttering em up with flattering posts before going straight in for the jugular. 

I see straight through you Katchum lad and it kills you.. ?

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I paid for mine, ask the breeder he on here, you can’t see fcuk all, or you’d see whole forum laughing at you ?

And I guarantee you won't have payed much, your creeping would have definitely worked. ?

#sussed

5 minutes ago, BlackDynamite said:

this greb is a proper helmet aint he... ruins the forum tbh

Without a dog to run/walk/train then he obviously has excessive amounts of free time, I can only guess he likes to use his free time winding people on here up, which in all fairness he seems to be doing pretty well. 

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ask him an see ? easier just to make shit up tho ain’t it ? creeping, your that far up McHulls arse you can’t see your knees, luckily for him you got agrophobia or you’d be stalking him proper ?

That jealousy trait is harming you Katchum. 

Look, I don't want a cup of tea with you and you will just have to accept that. ?

4 minutes ago, BlackDynamite said:

hes a dreamer during season only come on here just to see whats the coo and always same thing... greb acting like a prick

Hahahaha the alt accounts are out again, you can always fcuk off out this thread if you like.. ?

who is he this time? You wanna get a mod on it, that wil sort it out ?

You tell me, you've latched on to him in no time. ?

Shouldn't you be putting the kettle on and getting the chloroform ready?