Saluki's and their crosses.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Posted Images

8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

somebody talking sense wind is up field craft some things are great to run on a night with moon

I've had many of good nights with full-moon an heavy winds with clouds moving at a good pace. Running my old whippet back in late 90s. But many I knew or spoke to that went out lamping would be going out at 9 an back for 12 Mc. Talking next day about being ghosted all bunny's near tree lines or cover. An I'd think why the f**k you going out at them times for. A didn't leave home till midnight back for about 4 - 5 in morning. You've got to think if your poaching land the farmers an keepers may be plodding about till late on so quarry will be scarce so waste of time. Come midnight hopwfully every one will be toes up on the farm an keepers back home. It's given the quarry time to build confidence up to merge from the tree lines or cover an venture into the middle of the land so fingers crossed a good night. Way it's going on with the coursing game a maybe picking the lamp back up an 22amp lithium battery ?

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Tbh GL after seeing all the heartache and suffering this topic is causing I think I'm going to ask Bosun to pull the thread. 

why lol

coursing threads always go a few pages and have loads talk shit 

• Like 1

About ten years ago, a guy brought some dogs over from Ireland, they were Saluki/Borzoi/Greyhound. They were stunning looking dogs, and I was offered an 18 month dog for £300. He said I could see it on a hare, but I passed on it.

Have any of you Irish lads seen them run ? I think the guy was well known over there.

Cheers.

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

why lol

coursing threads always go a few pages and have loads talk shit 

I've snapped out of it, what was I thinking lol. 

I will not be deterred from keeping the fire lit Mc. ??

Edited by Greb147