Saluki's and their crosses.

4 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Greb ain’t even got a dog and he’s talking a great talk of coursing. He’s only watched few YouTube videos ? when he gets out and does something with his own mutt that’s when you can say he ain’t pretending ??

Can't other lurcher crosses catch hares soppy bollocks? ?

I said I've never had a coursing bred dog and I haven't, you're a leveret in the game son and have a lot to learn. ?

Edited by Greb147

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Can't other lurcher crosses catch hares soppy bollocks? ?

I said I've never had a coursing bred dog and I haven't, you're a leveret in the game son and have a lot to learn. ?

Couldnt care for chasing hares in the slop on the big land one bit. I’m doing plenty lad and one thing for sure it’s a lot more then you ?

21 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You did sound like a dodgy c*nt with that comment 

He still aint realised ?

8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

??? This place is fcuking brilliant ??? 

Keep getting the halfwits to incriminate themselves. You've picked the right bunch to play with... Them coursing lads can't help but brag ???. Mchull has probably been sending you WhatsApps of his dogs running at this stage. ???

Don't worry WhatsApp is end to end encrypted and the law already send him letters about his escapades ??

Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

Couldnt care for chasing hares in the slop on the big land one bit. I’m doing plenty lad and one thing for sure it’s a lot more then you ?

Each to their own my fluorescent adolescent. ?

Been there and done it son, you want a medal do you? ?

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

"The Grebster is out there....He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he will absolutely not stop posting until you give in ! " ??

Cheers.

Whats going on polski lol Thought I'd come back on for half hour before I hut the sack an it's all going on. From being off a couple of hours it's hitting another 20 odd pages lol. It's the grebstarrrr nobody can stop him ? 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

It's a public forum ffs, to top it off it's fecking legal over there, you couldn't make the rubbish I'm reading up. 

Lol... Snap..the trap just went off..

Caught you like a squirrel in a mark4.

pest control in Ireland North and South is still legal.... Because the folk doing honest pest control and wildlife Management properly and lawfully..have to contend with dreamers..book readers... Dvd watchers ... Facebook picture posters and down right disrespectful individuals ...who would rather see properly conducted pest control banned... So they could just...

TALK SHIT..

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, stop.end said:

Lol... Snap..the trap just went off..

Caught you like a squirrel in a mark4.

pest control in Ireland North and South is still legal.... Because the folk doing honest pest control and wildlife Management properly and lawfully..have to contend with dreamers..book readers... Dvd watchers ... Facebook picture posters and down right disrespectful individuals ...who would rather see properly conducted pest control banned... So they could just...

TALK SHIT..

So it's legal then. Lol. 

I think you and dogmanwont are one and the same man. ?

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So it's legal then. Lol. 

I think you and dogmanwont are one and the same man. ?

???Fcukin me I really press your buttons???

I really thought mchull would have more wit than to give his number to a nobody of the net. You've got the poor sod well and truly sucked it. ?? Aye well they do say there's one born every minute. 

Just now, dogmandont said:

???Fcukin me I really press your buttons???

I really thought mchull would have more wit than to give his number to a nobody of the net. You've got the poor sod well and truly sucked it. ?? Aye well they do say there's one born every minute. 

You just worry about how you're going to get away posting pics of the bag catcher for the next 20 years mate. ?

• Haha 1