• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

who pretends about stuff they do ? not me not greb what you waffling about 

you get stopped out which is inevitable they will send you letters warning you talking about anti social behaviour orders etc any car you have will have a marker that’s just life nowadays what illegalalities i post on here you really are wet behind the ears shh why do you even comment 

You don't know what your posting is illegal ??

2 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lol...real men... I bet you'd cry like a baby if a man or men in masks busted through your door and tied you up .. your crying like a baby on here because you take your saluki on a bike in winter to drop weight for work.... Top class ?...and folk are laughing at you..so you give it the name drop and muay Thai and boxing bit lol...then the old I know some names who did a few years on a bunk... Then lying about a terrier finder with a picture of a terrier on the front ...lies... The more you type the more your making yourself look even more stupid... You... Frog boots MC and the transgender ostrich greb in a field together.... Lol.. what a palaver....???

Who threw you a nut sausage. Creeping out of wood work you've done well there getting f***ing 12 likes. You've even got Mc liking the frog boot bit about him self that shows you the class of men on here you turnip. Had to laugh at the ( Palaver ) bit posh c**t why it's a load of palaver. Ffs 

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You did sound like a dodgy c*nt with that comment 

???He fcukin is. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

All this bickering just cos dogmandont couldn’t handle a little banter about his bag catcher, bless his cotton socks. ?❤️

??? This place is fcuking brilliant ??? 

Keep getting the halfwits to incriminate themselves. You've picked the right bunch to play with... Them coursing lads can't help but brag ???. Mchull has probably been sending you WhatsApps of his dogs running at this stage. ???

15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

who pretends about stuff they do ? not me not greb what you waffling about 

you get stopped out which is inevitable they will send you letters warning you talking about anti social behaviour orders etc any car you have will have a marker that’s just life nowadays what illegalalities i post on here you really are wet behind the ears shh why do you even comment 

Greb ain’t even got a dog and he’s talking a great talk of coursing. He’s only watched few YouTube videos ? when he gets out and does something with his own mutt that’s when you can say he ain’t pretending ??

4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

???He fcukin is. 

??? This place is fcuking brilliant ??? 

Keep getting the halfwits to incriminate themselves. You've picked the right bunch to play with... Them coursing lads can't help but brag ???. Mchull has probably been sending you WhatsApps of his dogs running at this stage. ???

Only an anti would think like you do, that's all I'm saying on the matter. ?

I've had his number over a year now, not the best of detectives am I Walter. 

I must be undercover as well cos Tats off here knows some of the fellas I used to lamp with. 

You're making yourself look all more desperate son, me pulling you for doing nowt must be eating you up like Pacman. 

If it helps you sleep at night Walter carry on your quest. ??????

Edited by Greb147