Saluki's and their crosses.

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I couldn't give a rats ass what he does or doesn't do, just have to chuckle at a man mocking another lad when has shown no evidence to be doing owt himself.

I don't need to pretend to be doing this and that just for likes, you'll see in good time who gets out and who doesn't. 

But you do feck all yourself so how can you comment on what another man does or doesn’t do? I look forward to your posts on 5 years when the mrs lets you get a pup ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

And that means he has to prove to you that he does? 

Well tbh you take the piss out of yourself... I never said your door would go through, re read what I wrote.

You drive a marked car and get letters about hare coursing? Those letters asking you to go queen's evidence ??

take the piss out me self you really are a clown you’ve done zero shh a pretender 

are you daft go qe they wouldn’t embarrass there self even asking you plum talk some f***ing sense will ya 

4 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

But you do feck all yourself so how can you comment on what another man does or doesn’t do? I look forward to your posts on 5 years when the mrs lets you get a pup ?

Not anymore I don't know, I'm in good company on here then aren't I cos plenty do fcuk all. 

The difference is some will admit that and others are still living in dreamland. 

You have just started lad so welcome to the club. ?

Edited by Greb147
6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Then why Badger him about it? He doesn't pretend to be doing anything

What's it got to do with you what I say? 

Get your head out of his ass and you'll see he likes to dish it out, tell him from me he'll have to learn to take it as well. ?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

No I used a reference of red stags and fallow bucks too fishing, mC HULL then mentioned chucking dogs on big deer on the lamp. Find a reference I made if you believe otherwise 

Yawn. 

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I don't need to pretend to be doing this and that just for likes, you'll see in good time who gets out and who doesn't. 

that good time is this Sunday pal, remember your date with bangers,  put it in your diary would hate for you to miss it ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

take the piss out me self you really are a clown you’ve done zero shh a pretender 

are you daft go qe they wouldn’t embarrass there self even asking you plum talk some f***ing sense will ya 

I don't pretend to do stuff I ain't but I've done what I wanted to do. 

Then why you getting letters about coursing, going in a marked car and still posting about illegalities on here? 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

What's it got to do with you what I say? 

Get your head out of his ass and you'll see he likes to dish it out, tell him from me he'll have to learn to take it as well. ?

Doesn't that first statement go against your open forum comment from earlier ?

Tell him yourself 

Just now, Mother_Mary said:

that good time is this Sunday pal, remember your date with bangers,  put it in your diary would hate for you to miss it ?

Don't worry Mary, me and Bangers have sorted it. 

I hope our walk out might kick start you in to action.. ?

14 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I couldn't give a rats ass what he does or doesn't do, just have to chuckle at a man mocking another lad when has shown no evidence to be doing owt himself.

???You'll see in good time who gets out and who doesn't ???? holy fcuk ??? 

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Then why you getting letters about coursing, going in a marked car and still posting about illegalities on here? 

Tell him yourself 

Are you his spokesman or something? ?

I would but he's ran off to sulk with his old Polaroid of the bag catcher.. ?

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Tell him yourself 

who pretends about stuff they do ? not me not greb what you waffling about 

you get stopped out which is inevitable they will send you letters warning you talking about anti social behaviour orders etc any car you have will have a marker that’s just life nowadays what illegalalities i post on here you really are wet behind the ears shh why do you even comment