Saluki's and their crosses.

12 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

??? no bother Fanny fart carry on grovelling like a bitch ??? 

reminded me of been at the old wembly  charity shield  man u caining newcastle

cheer up kevin keegan oh what can it be to a wank alan shearer and a shite football team 

?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

????I've had the same dog for 5 years ye ballbag???? 7 in fact ???? don't worry Fanny fart someday you'll have a dog of your very own and you'll be allowed out to play with the grown-ups ????

Hahahaha what dog, the bag catcher pic must be 20 year old now Walter. ??

5 years and no hunting posts and you have the cheek to call others. 

All I recall is you crying because a genuine fox hunter posted pics of his dogs after doing a bit, you sure you not an Irish cousin of Packham? ???????

• Haha 1
Just now, dogmandont said:

Fcuk me lad you'll go to any lengths to try and blag yourself a pup ffs. 

Dont fall for it mchull 

???????????

Ask slop.end to get his mate to lend you a dog and we might let you out with us. 

I'll ask mC to bring a soft mouthed dog with him, don't want you getting all emotional at the sight of blood again. Hahahahaha ?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Hahahaha what dog, the bag catcher pic must be 20 year old now Walter. ??

5 years and no hunting posts and you have the cheek to call others. 

All I recall is you crying because a genuine fox hunter posted pics of his dogs after doing a bit, you sure you not an Irish cousin of Packham? ???????

And there won't be any hunting posts from me either ??? I keep my nose clean and house in order. 

5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

And there won't be any hunting posts from me either ??? I keep my nose clean and house in order. 

Just as I thought, I'm going to now Christen you dogmanwont. ?

Those in glass houses should not throw stones mate.. ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Ask slop.end to get his mate to lend you a dog and we might let you out with us. 

I'll ask mC to bring a soft mouthed dog with him, don't want you getting all emotional at the sight of blood again. Hahahahaha ?

??? Your like a cnut that loves men Incriminating themselves on here ??? a right dodgy fcuker if you ask me. ??? Stick with the coursers Fanny fart they can't help themselves with sticking up photos and locations.. Your playing a blinder. ??

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

reminded me of been at the old wembly  charity shield  man u caining newcastle

cheer up kevin keegan oh what can it be to a wank alan shearer and a shite football team 

?

Just now, dogmandont said:

??? Your like a cnut that loves men Incriminating themselves on here ??? a right dodgy fcuker if you ask me. ??? Stick with the coursers Fanny fart they can't help themselves with sticking up photos and locations.. Your playing a blinder. ??

Hahahahaha trying the anti route now cos you're getting ever the more desperate. 

It's legal where you hunt you fcuking gonk. ?

If I'm an anti I must be doing a wank job of it. Lol 

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

There's a bit of a difference between not hunting and not sharing it with all and sundry

It's a public forum ffs, to top it off it's fecking legal over there, you couldn't make the rubbish I'm reading up. 

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

A don't want to be with planks of wood an cornflakes a want to have a laugh someone with a sense of humour real men lol

A man  That kidnapped and tortures a man for money for 24 hrs on the information he was told by some gimp, yeah that's funny,a real man,,,

Cornflakes......lol.......I take it you meant snowflakes,......that explains a lot lol

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2