Saluki's and their crosses.

2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

A don't want to be with planks of wood an cornflakes a want to have a laugh someone with a sense of humour real men lol

Lol...real men... I bet you'd cry like a baby if a man or men in masks busted through your door and tied you up .. your crying like a baby on here because you take your saluki on a bike in winter to drop weight for work.... Top class ?...and folk are laughing at you..so you give it the name drop and muay Thai and boxing bit lol...then the old I know some names who did a few years on a bunk... Then lying about a terrier finder with a picture of a terrier on the front ...lies... The more you type the more your making yourself look even more stupid... You... Frog boots MC and the transgender ostrich greb in a field together.... Lol.. what a palaver....???

• Haha 15

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol...real men... I bet you'd cry like a baby if a man or men in masks busted through your door and tied you up .. your crying like a baby on here because you take your saluki on a bike in winter to drop weight for work.... Top class ?...and folk are laughing at you..so you give it the name drop and muay Thai and boxing bit lol...then the old I know some names who did a few years on a bunk... Then lying about a terrier finder with a picture of a terrier on the front ...lies... The more you type the more your making yourself look even more stupid... You... Frog boots MC and the transgender ostrich greb in a field together.... Lol.. what a palaver....???

????

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, stop.end said:

had to laugh palaver ? 

me froggos seen more graft then you could throw at em i’ll have a mooch with most men stop end 

you’ve got 3 pair a boots haven’t seen mud ? 

18 minutes ago, stop.end said:

You should borrow your mates dogs and show us how to guide a hare around a field with your Irish Flute. ??

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

We will even invite @dogmandont, I've just seen a video clip of his thumbnailed Wheaten, real game dog.

WWW.(!64.56:886

We are NO longer allowed to use this group to advertise dogs for sale - however please feel free to use this...

I can't take you serious anymore dude ???? more substance in a Fanny fart ffs. ????

Pleeeeeease lads take me out for a walk with you, I'll give you a reach round if you put my name down for pup..... Daydream Believer..... ????

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

We will even invite @dogmandont, I've just seen a video clip of his thumbnailed Wheaten, real game dog.

WWW.(!64.56:886

We are NO longer allowed to use this group to advertise dogs for sale - however please feel free to use this...

That group is just bait! Full of people looking for a bit of attention then arguing when someone says to wrap it in. Seen one earlier about a 6mnth pup being started 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

I can't take you serious anymore dude ???? more substance in a Fanny fart ffs. ????

Pleeeeeease lads take me out for a walk with you, I'll give you a reach round if you put my name down for pup..... Daydream Believer..... ????

Hahahahaha no bags were harmed in your video. ????

How are you supposed to get a pup you plonker? 

I'll pretend to breed them like you instead. ?

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

That group is just bait! Full of people looking for a bit of attention then arguing when someone says to wrap it in. Seen one earlier about a 6mnth pup being started 

What was inside the bag was bait and the dog didn't take it. 

The group is a terrible though I agree. 

Just now, dogmandont said:

??? no bother Fanny fart carry on grovelling like a bitch ??? 

I've been on this forum about 5 year now and all I've seen is the same pic of the bag catcher over and over, don't think I've once seen a hunting post from you. 

At least I've been honest and admitted I haven't a dog in that time Walter. ?

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I've been on this forum about 5 year now and all I've seen is the same pic of the bag catcher over and over, don't think I've once seen a hunting post from you. 

At least I've been honest and admitted I haven't a dog in that time Walter. ?

????I've had the same dog for 5 years ye ballbag???? 7 in fact ???? don't worry Fanny fart someday you'll have a dog of your very own and you'll be allowed out to play with the grown-ups ????