Saluki's and their crosses.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? barmy want he i seen the doc ? you punch em right in the f***ing ear hole ? 

When he gets married and gets absolutely shit faced and tells the vicar, "Am not playing this pretend Christian bullshit!" 

Kath didn't look too pleased with him.. ?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

When he gets married and gets absolutely shit faced and tells the vicar, "Am not playing this pretend Christian bullshit!" 

Kath didn't look too pleased with him.. ?

? ? i’ve got a great sense of a atmospheric changes ? 

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

"I'll never give her a reason not to love me, why do you think they say women and children go first when a boats sinking." ?

? 

twice a week he’d come home with dog shit on his feet that’s how clever my dad is ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
27 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Ended up a pissed up wreck mate in the end, lads used to set him on fire while he was asleep. 

Have you seen his documentary, had me in stitches. 

Right clever that init ? setting some f****r who's at rock bottom on fire. An it wasn't Paul they set on fire it was a small chap that used to sit near Yorkshire Bank at top near flares night club called Steve wasnt a bad chap served for this country in fact. A used to have a chat with him when with the misses and our youngen.  It was two lads that did it. They both got jail for it was in the local rag. One called Craig Thompson know as tomo " He end up getting a good hiding for it by a few door men in town when he was begging him self homeless few years on. How the coin flips over to the otherside eh. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Right clever that init ? setting some f****r who's at rock bottom on fire. An it wasn't Paul they set on fire it was a small chap that used to sit near Yorkshire Bank at top near flares night club called Steve wasnt a bad chap served for this country in fact. A used to have a chat with him when with the misses and our youngen.  It was two lads that did it. They both got jail for it was in the local rag. One called Craig Thompson know as tomo " He end up getting a good hiding for it by a few door men in town when he was begging him self homeless few years on. How the coin flips over to the otherside eh. 

Out of order Bangers, young dickheads like that need a bullet. 

14 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

he sounded a right character mate me old man’s mate who did jail with him was a character big  rough old boy 

he did 12 for tying someone up for a night trying to get some doe that someone said the bloke had won at bookies did shit to him all night  but he didn’t give it up the bloke who told em he had the doe was lying he hadn’t won nothing ? bombed out or what ? 

Before my old man married my mother he went out with Kaye Paul's sister an had some good times out with Paul.. Was on about once took some sheep skin lined jackets into a pub for him an when he got back to motor Paul said how come you've still got f***ing jackets stu.  My old man said I've got jackets and the money they said just get rid of him ffs stu ?.  Then another time my old man went to pick him up from court an in back of motor was one of our water pistols from home. And Paul found it an said lets have a laugh stu out side wakey nic. Two screws walking past with fish an chips. Paul's hung out of window an said freeze ya c**ts. My old man said chips an fish was in air an them two c**ts running for main gates ?. He was a right funny c**t before beer got hold of him mc ashame what it does to a man 

6 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

... What gets me that lads can talk about coursing an walking land some saying its easy.. I say to that get your self over to the fens with no dog just over there an walk the land none stop for a good hour on the black stuff. Soft plough that's sticking to your boots an your walking 3 - 4 miles in land.  Your only seeing clips of dogs run , not the footage of many lads walking the land to the runs. You'll see lads running upto the hare from 10 yards. It's f***ing hard work but if you don't think it is get over to the fens an walk it no dog just walk an hour on the black. 

Its the 200 mile drive down, and then back from the flint fields that killed me.

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

he sounded a right character mate me old man’s mate who did jail with him was a character big  rough old boy 

he did 12 for tying someone up for a night trying to get some doe that someone said the bloke had won at bookies did shit to him all night  but he didn’t give it up the bloke who told em he had the doe was lying he hadn’t won nothing ? bombed out or what ? 

A character? Is that what ye call them kind of folk .....we have a different title over here for em lol

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Greb147 said:

"I'll never give her a reason not to love me, why do you think they say women and children go first when a boats sinking." ?

There was two tenners in kaths purse last night an one of you two little fuckers has taken one lol. Look at him there sprald over sofa like a drip lol. A don't know what am guna do with him despicable he is was only last night he was checking through my pockets. Am guna have to give him a good hiding knock all them glue fumes out of him. 

• Haha 2