Saluki's and their crosses.

4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I've just pm you to say get your sorry arse over Sunday Saturday a will pm you which service station to meet me at then you can walk the land. A give you 2 mile in on the black an you'll be panting like the f***ing crack head you see in town after a lick on the chicken bone. Trust me coming on here talking about coursing dogs when you f***ing haven't one. Your used to hitting blocked in fields with wire an yorkshire stone walls an black thorn hedges turnip.. Look at the state of your heels from just walking box standard land Greb. Like a said come Sunday you turn up at the service no or alarm didn't go off I've had that before or got a flattie have way on m25 get your self down 

Seems to me the only way for Greb to save face here is to accept a days walking.

Out of curiosity Bangers, what makes the fens so difficult to walk? Genuine question as I've never been, not my thing. 

My way tends to be clay and ploughed fields, which once that starts sticking on your boots makes it difficult enough to move, let alone walk. 

• Like 1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

Just now, scottpenn28 said:

Seems to me the only way for Greb to save face here is to accept a days walking.

Out of curiosity Bangers, what makes the fens so difficult to walk? Genuine question as I've never been, not my thing. 

My way tends to be clay and ploughed fields, which once that starts sticking on your boots makes it difficult enough to move, let alone walk. 

Hahahahaha, ask Bangers who asked who out first. 

The fens ffs, he only lives 30mins away from me, he's near Wakefield and I live in Doncaster. ?

I reckon he's not a bad lad Tbf, he's just boiling at my banter. ?

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hahahahaha, ask Bangers who asked who out first. 

The fens ffs, he only lives 30mins away from me, he's near Wakefield and I live in Doncaster. ?

I reckon he's not a bad lad Tbf, he's just boiling at my banter. ?

I'm just hoping you guys meet up and tell us all about it. 

If your not commenting on here next week Greb I will assume your stuck in the black stuff and bangers left you there.

51 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Am f***ing 40 year old not a fool blacky pal there's having odd joke now an then but it gets boring. You see new comers hitting the forum giving it all this about dogs where the f**k they been last 20 years studying books an Google ffs then come on forum giving it the know all. There's not many on here that can have a decent write up going specially the lurcher & sighthound side without some c**t crabbing it. Some of us have better things to be getting on with in life up till 1 to 2 o'clock I'm moring writing garbage something my 11 year old son would do but then again he's more f***ing clued up not to. 

Yeah got watch um on here, we're being infiltrated by double agents and wanna be cross dressers, I'm not bothered I found bills hide out 

20220118_150952.jpg

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

We don't need to see your boots Greb now who's biteing gumbi lol. You won't be able to see them boots come Sunday if you turn up trust me.

Hahahaha you won't cos they will be leaving you behind. 

Are we having that wager, I bet my Akita and your dog don't catch a thing. ?

15 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Yeah got watch um on here, we're being infiltrated by double agents and wanna be cross dressers, I'm not bothered I found bills hide out 

20220118_150952.jpg

The lad follows who he can one min he's up Mc jackcie only thing you could see was his bootwits hanging art. Then it was katchy an milky does jumps out of Mc an up Katchys ankle deep saying honest Mc you've not seen milky does this time of year an with katchy on this one but then a know where your coming from Mc. Thinking a might of lost my day out here. Then messages me saying put your money where your mouth his about a run out Sunday. Lad hasn't a f***ing dog to run ffs lol. Never had a coursing dog just a dog for teethhhhh an fallowwww ooowww he's upto there. Not seen a better dog than his run. That tells me he's not been out with many lads I stop there mate. 

Screenshot_20220119-112908_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Hahahaha you won't cos they will be leaving you behind. 

Are we having that wager, I bet my Akita and your dog don't catch a thing. ?

f***ing Akita am not on local park meet up you know Akita. Your coming to watch my dog. If we have to leave the land sharpish I'm not waiting for you an told Chink lol. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

The lad follows who he can one min he's up Mc jackcie only thing you could see was his bootwits hanging art. Then it was katchy an milky does jumps out of Mc an up Katchys ankle deep saying honest Mc you've not seen milky does this time of year an with katchy on this one but then a know where your coming from Mc. Thinking a might of lost my day out here. Then messages me saying put your money where your mouth his about a run out Sunday. Lad hasn't a f***ing dog to run ffs lol. Never had a coursing dog just a dog for teethhhhh an fallowwww ooowww he's upto there. Not seen a better dog than his run. That tells me he's not been out with many lads I stop there mate. 

Hold on a minute, it was you who claimed that you message me for a walk out. I messaged you having the crack fishing for a bite and bite you did. 

I will come out for that walk Bangers, but stop fibbing for likes mate.

Noe who asked who out for a walk first? Lol

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Hold on a minute, it was you who claimed that you message me for a walk out. I messaged you having the crack fishing for a bite and bite you did. 

Noe who asked who out for a walk first? Lol

No one cares who asked first just make sure your out and not hiding under the covers ?

pics or or didn’t happen. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Now who asked who out for a walk first? Lol

Screenshot_20220119-115225.png

3 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

No one cares who asked first just make sure your out and not hiding under the covers ?

pics or or didn’t happen. 

If i have to drag him down from that roof I will. 

Don't worry about the pics, David Bailey wants to see my photographic ID before he ventures out in the slop with me. 

1 hour ago, scottpenn28 said:

It's how big the land is mate an there's no run offs for the rain water to go when the dykes are full when its rained heavy. On fields you've got tree lines that soak up most rain an cover. There when it's wet it's wet very boggy on the black stuff. An you think how big the fens are you can't just stop in the middle of the land for a brake you have to hopefully get the runs in an get off. With placed that have cover you can hide away not be seen hopefully anyway. You know what it's like today every Joe public about.. It's hard mate first time I went a was shocked. But I was personally fit so could dig it out on the legs. 

Edited by Bangersanmash