• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

Same as, just spent over an hour catching up on this thread. When I was coursing back along, hares bred earlier in Lincoln than they did on the Fylde (Blackpool area) cos of weather and field size/crop grown.

Cheers, D.

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Nearly 2" and half hundred pages about running a hare don't get me wrong it has been a source of amusement but feck me lads get a grip 

I'm still not sure if the whippets are better than the saluki's or not?! 

Lots of gauntlets thrown but from what I can see nobody has accepted any offers of a run yet.

My favourite part of this thread has to be when it got on to roofing. 

Greb still has some questions to ask though I'm sure. 

Keep up the good work chaps ?

8 hours ago, scottpenn28 said:

I'm still not sure if the whippets are better than the saluki's or not?! 

Lots of gauntlets thrown but from what I can see nobody has accepted any offers of a run yet.

My favourite part of this thread has to be when it got on to roofing. 

Greb still has some questions to ask though I'm sure. 

Keep up the good work chaps ?

He's a ball bag Greb hasn't a f***ing clue comes on here talking about coursing bred dogs an never had one from boy to man lol. Then goes on about roofing slavery at 60 quid a day for 4 an half hours work labour work. The lads I've got on don't lay the roofs just tidy up round site an working mixer. It's me an my cousin doing the hard graft. I'd of been happy with 60 quid a day for labour work at 4 hours a day.. When I was a labourer I used to walk away with 50 a day cash in hand 250 a week 25 years ago when leaving school... What gets me that lads can talk about coursing an walking land some saying its easy.. I say to that get your self over to the fens with no dog just over there an walk the land none stop for a good hour on the black stuff. Soft plough that's sticking to your boots an your walking 3 - 4 miles in land.  Your only seeing clips of dogs run , not the footage of many lads walking the land to the runs. You'll see lads running upto the hare from 10 yards. It's f***ing hard work but if you don't think it is get over to the fens an walk it no dog just walk an hour on the black. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

He's a ball bag Greb hasn't a f***ing clue comes on here talking about coursing bred dogs an never had one from boy to man lol. Then goes on about roofing slavery at 60 quid a day for 4 an half hours work labour work. The lads I've got on don't lay the roofs just tidy up round site an working mixer. It's me an my cousin doing the hard graft. I'd of been happy with 60 quid a day for labour work at 4 hours a day.. When I was a labourer I used to walk away with 50 a day cash in hand 250 a week 25 years ago when leaving school... What gets me that lads can talk about coursing an walking land some saying its easy.. I say to that get your self over to the fens with no dog just over there an walk the land none stop for a good hour on the black stuff. Soft plough that's sticking to your boots an your walking 3 - 4 miles in land.  Your only seeing clips of dogs run , not the footage of many lads walking the land to the runs. You'll see lads running upto the hare from 10 yards. It's f***ing hard work but it you don't think it is get over to the fens an walk it no dog just walk an hour on the black. 

At least your not letting it get 2 ya ?

• Haha 8
23 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

He's a ball bag Greb hasn't a f***ing clue comes on here talking about coursing bred dogs an never had one from boy to man lol. Then goes on about roofing slavery at 60 quid a day for 4 an half hours work labour work. The lads I've got on don't lay the roofs just tidy up round site an working mixer. It's me an my cousin doing the hard graft. I'd of been happy with 60 quid a day for labour work at 4 hours a day.. When I was a labourer I used to walk away with 50 a day cash in hand 250 a week 25 years ago when leaving school... What gets me that lads can talk about coursing an walking land some saying its easy.. I say to that get your self over to the fens with no dog just over there an walk the land none stop for a good hour on the black stuff. Soft plough that's sticking to your boots an your walking 3 - 4 miles in land.  Your only seeing clips of dogs run , not the footage of many lads walking the land to the runs. You'll see lads running upto the hare from 10 yards. It's f***ing hard work but if you don't think it is get over to the fens an walk it no dog just walk an hour on the black. 

Chill out Benjamin Franklin! ?

I thought slavery was abolished.. 

Edited by Greb147
4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I get the feeling your not Grebs biggest fan. 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, scottpenn28 said:

I get the feeling your not Grebs biggest fan. 

He's taking out on me cos he's got a saluki that hasn't caught a cold lol. 

All the gear, no idea. 

I'm thinking of matching him against my Akita. ?

Edited by Greb147
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

At least your not letting it get 2 ya ?

Am f***ing 40 year old not a fool blacky pal there's having odd joke now an then but it gets boring. You see new comers hitting the forum giving it all this about dogs where the f**k they been last 20 years studying books an Google ffs then come on forum giving it the know all. There's not many on here that can have a decent write up going specially the lurcher & sighthound side without some c**t crabbing it. Some of us have better things to be getting on with in life up till 1 to 2 o'clock I'm moring writing garbage something my 11 year old son would do but then again he's more f***ing clued up not to. 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

He's taking out on me cos he's got a saluki that hasn't caught a cold lol. 

All the gear, no idea. 

I'm thinking of matching him against my Akita. ?

I've just pm you to say get your sorry arse over Sunday Saturday a will pm you which service station to meet me at then you can walk the land. A give you 2 mile in on the black an you'll be panting like the f***ing crack head you see in town after a lick on the chicken bone. Trust me coming on here talking about coursing dogs when you f***ing haven't one. Your used to hitting blocked in fields with wire an yorkshire stone walls an black thorn hedges turnip.. Look at the state of your heels from just walking box standard land Greb. Like a said come Sunday you turn up at the service no or alarm didn't go off I've had that before or got a flattie have way on m25 get your self down 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

Am f***ing 40 year old not a fool blacky pal there's having odd joke now an then but it gets boring. You see new comers hitting the forum giving it all this about dogs where the f**k they been last 20 years studying books an Google ffs then come on forum giving it the know all. There's not many on here that can have a decent write up going specially the lurcher & sighthound side without some c**t crabbing it. Some of us have better things to be getting on with in life up till 1 to 2 o'clock I'm moring writing garbage something my 11 year old son would do but then again he's more f***ing clued up not to. 

So you're about the same age as me. Lol. 

Hold your horses, you were the one giving it the big un when Mc mentioned that his dog had run a hare at 8 months when a hare jumped up, saying this and that about not running em until they're 14-24 months old. 

When I said many dogs are doing bits before that the dummy got spat out, it's like all walks of life, each to their own, how you enter dogs might be different to the next man, don't mean you're right does it. 

You think yourself as some sort of guru but the fact that you're only now trying to get your dog fit tells me you've been studying the wrong books and not getting out enough. 

How about start practicing what you preach Bangers? 

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

I've just pm you to say get your sorry arse over Sunday Saturday a will pm you which service station to meet me at then you can walk the land. A give you 2 mile in on the black an you'll be panting like the f***ing crack head you see in town after a lick on the chicken bone. Trust me coming on here talking about coursing dogs when you f***ing haven't one. Your used to hitting blocked in fields with wire an yorkshire stone walls an black thorn hedges turnip.. Look at the state of your heels from just walking box standard land Greb. Like a said come Sunday you turn up at the service no or alarm didn't go off I've had that before or got a flattie have way on m25 get your self down 

Hahahahaha you are a dreamer mate, it was me who messaged you for a walk out cos I'm off till Wednesday and I'm only 30 mins away. 

My blisters were down to me wearing my shitty thermal work wellies you pleb, ive been walking miles just fine in my boots. 

I'm as fit as a butchers dog, will walk all day on any field you can throw at me.