Saluki's and their crosses.

39 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

You'll start him off again but you missed that anyone can chuck a few dogs on a fallow buck or red stag on the lamp

Fishing is just pure luck 

Gateways have puddles up pass your knee 

put a picture up of the last runner you had shh you are a dreamer long hair rosie red cheeks an absolute pudding ? 

• Haha 3

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

He's been on horse back since before he could walk ! 

Not sure if that's to do with my p***y side of the family, or his mother's Bedouin side of the family ? ? !

Cheers.

? both sides it’s bred in him it’s a belter the horse ?he’s a natural mate 

43 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I’m not gonna stand by and let anyone state fishing is luck it’s an art  ok ? and le chameau if ya serious about walking and healthy feet unlike grabs lol  

an art ? i blankety blanked today gl ? f***ing won’t sleep tonight 

summer a f**k about i don’t mind a bit noddy fishing local pond see me luck is in have a bbq do everyone’s head in ? A154CE2A-F546-4410-B0E7-87D5B5693237.jpeg.7564ea0332cdddb84b4b785e3c5dc1b1.jpeg

M/C  you have been out twice today . No-one can slate that . There will be men crabbing that shit themselves to walk out and have a go . plenty up here like that . But sure as it will rain in Scotland.  They will be back at it in 6 weeks . Not directed at anyone in particular btw . 

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

an art ? i blankety blanked today gl ? f***ing won’t sleep tonight 

summer a f**k about i don’t mind a bit noddy fishing local pond see me luck is in have a bbq do everyone’s head in ? A154CE2A-F546-4410-B0E7-87D5B5693237.jpeg.7564ea0332cdddb84b4b785e3c5dc1b1.jpeg

You need 2 blank 4 more times in a row 2 get into the guild 

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

What the hell, just thought I'd put this pic of my six year old grandson getting his horse up to a canter;

IMG_1729.JPG.1c487febadf0ce6bdbe506d4a2535fae.JPG

f**k all to do with Salukis, slipping and slop, but brings a huge smile to my face ! ? !

Cheers.

Fair play to the lad ?? 

56 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

me dog will retrieve but sometimes dead a winter a grueller it won’t

I would rather own a dog that could stop stuff and not retrieve than the other way round .there's far bigger sins like sheep bandits stalking ect .I seen dogs do laps of honour normally youngsters or dogs not getting out much dogs stay with there catch .dogs that won't retrieve because another dog is there on slip .I heard of one burying his catch .it all boils down to what you want 

16 minutes ago, The drover said:

M/C  you have been out twice today . No-one can slate that . There will be men crabbing that shit themselves to walk out and have a go . plenty up here like that . But sure as it will rain in Scotland.  They will be back at it in 6 weeks . Not directed at anyone in particular btw . 

water off a ducks bk mate i do it because i enjoy it always have put bits on here for the craic some characters and good lads 

i don’t take notice a plums without a dog who talk nonsense there dreamers 

there was loads a real knowledgeable men on here years ago and there still is a few mate from saluki to whippets to walking boots and loads in between ? 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I would rather own a dog that could stop stuff and not retrieve than the other way round .there's far bigger sins like sheep bandits stalking ect .I seen dogs do laps of honour normally youngsters or dogs not getting out much dogs stay with there catch .dogs that won't retrieve because another dog is there on slip .I heard of one burying his catch .it all boils down to what you want 

you’ve course hares enough mate your just happy with one stopping them regular ? ?

• Like 1