Saluki's and their crosses.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Posted Images

sunday morning the show bred crew are all asleep wrapped up @green lurchershasnt seen a january morning in his life ? ?

@shaaarkis still sleeping off his booze from friday night ? 

@bangers&mashis fast a kip not realising his was lashed last night and has pissed the bed in a deep sleep dreaming of starting his dog on its 7th birthday ? ? 

ill be back for 11 to read the abuse lads ? ?

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

sunday morning the show bred crew are all asleep wrapped up @green lurchershasnt seen a january morning in his life ? ?

@shaaarkis still sleeping off his booze from friday night ? 

@bangers&mashis fast a kip not realising his was lashed last night and has pissed the bed in a deep sleep dreaming of starting his dog on its 7th birthday ? ? 

ill be back for 11 to read the abuse lads ? ?

6,30 snack back in with the oldies fir a cuppa back out in 15 fir a stroll with mates pup ya doughnut ? have u had ya co co pops mc ? 

83B5762F-EC81-45B0-8A18-69A2811CEE44.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

Yes mate I seen that bitch run one full season small fast attacking dog she picked up few injury wasn't same rest of season lad sold her back she got put to rover Richard had one gave it to his mate like you said the my mate got a pup off that running well done 2 with it last week all similar stamps around 23 24 inches and fast .

I was once watching that bitch out of pearl x romeo run the driver decided to get out of the car and watch too but he left the car in drive and pulled handbrake up which wast very good we was watching this race looked back and car had driven of it self 100 yards and ended up in a ditch lol bitch must of ran 3 mins and caught it tho good race managed to get car back on road ??

Yes mate that's her "Ruby" she was called litter sister to yours, she was a game little bitch from what I remember, my mate sold her to TW due to family issues lol, was offered a pup out of the bitch when she went to Rover but never had the work for it, she was a decent bitch up here killed alot in the tight parks around us, that's her on the left of the picture

IMG-20170622-WA0005.jpg

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, brambles said:

Yes mate that's her "Ruby" she was called litter sister to yours, she was a game little bitch from what I remember, my mate sold her to TW due to family issues lol, was offered a pup out of the bitch when she went to Rover but never had the work for it, she was a decent bitch up here killed alot in the tight parks around us, that's her on the left of the picture

IMG-20170622-WA0005.jpg

Has that dog on the right cut its right leg and been licking it, just wondering because of that red staining, my pup cut its chest and leg and since that all his chest and legs which were white have turned a light red like in your picture, I thought it was something to do with putting him on new food which was causing irritation but someone said to me has he been licking that area because that can do it but it’s stayed the same colour for over a month now, there is an actual name for that condition, I will get some pics of my pup after 

18 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

What I love is folks who don’t run out of season, who don’t run early season, late season, when it’s frosty, when it’s a Tuesday, when the f***ing moon is retrograde ? which is a great excuse for why their dogs get out for about 3 months if lucky maybe once every week or two. So they manage ten to twelve trips out each season ? 

There was an old say you hunt when there's an R in the month. All the rest are breeding seasons a don't know how true that is. But that came from an old chap who's long dead bless him lived near me old Jack. It's ashame when knowledge men that have seen life at its best go. Then your stuck with numpties. Lol 

27 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You might aswel of called it the chuckle brothers page.  Because it's gone from a decent post to mc an Grebs talking bare garbage till early hours in morning. You got nothing better to do a bet your partners love you an if you haven't got one a wonder why ? ? 

This thread is for serious discussion on the working saluki and it's crosses, I'm not sure if you or your dogs are qualified to enter this thread. 

As for partners, mine all love me. ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

6,30 snack back in with the oldies fir a cuppa back out in 15 fir a stroll with mates pup ya doughnut ? have u had ya co co pops mc ? 

83B5762F-EC81-45B0-8A18-69A2811CEE44.jpeg

i’m back already i’m knocking sunday morning on the f***ing  head one c**t spotted me straight away got out into fields shit all over idiots stashed in bushes daft c**ts on the phones every f***ing entrance had someone coming from it 

then stopped at shop filth stop me saying marker on your motor blah blah just wait until 2 ish and bk out 

funny walking to em stashed when u see them on thermal there out and nashing once your 100 yds off 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’m back already i’m knocking sunday morning on the f***ing  head one c**t spotted me straight away got out into fields shit all over idiots stashed in bushes daft c**ts on the phones every f***ing entrance had someone coming from it 

then stopped at shop filth stop me saying marker on your motor blah blah just wait until 2 ish and bk out 

funny walking to em stashed when u see them on thermal there out and nashing once your 100 yds off 

You out walking near public footpaths pal, are they all dog walkers giving you the clappers? 

Fcuk em, half the cnuts will own show ponies down of working dogs and will be bragging about the hunting history of their dogs, two faced rats. 

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You out walking near public footpaths pal, are they all dog walkers giving you the clappers? 

Fcuk em, half the cnuts will own show ponies down of working dogs and will be bragging about the hunting history of their dogs, two faced rats. 

some will have dogs some just get out no dog once spotted farm watch for that area each village has there own facebook pages don’t they 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, brambles said:

IMG-20170622-WA0005.jpg

That's her ruby ruby didn't she go to a pure after rover?

20191008_172808.jpg.22f91ecc30e2036a6f823394e2767ce0.jpg

Her brother

20190815_204041.jpg

Edited by Westyorkshire_lad
  • Like 1