Saluki's and their crosses.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

What's the dog that you've recommended known for mate and don't think you're having a pup, you've got plenty. ?

killing hares lol f holmes had it sold it for top money before it was 2 youd need to kill 5 if you match it i recon out of hare killers that a run cracking breeding bulldozer jims belle dan cindy all producers 

tikka is out of cindyx pure so she is an outcross may aswell go bk to quality coursing bred 

but ryan choice he normally does ok lol 

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

killing hares lol f holmes had it sold it for top money before it was 2 youd need to kill 5 if you match it i recon out of hare killers that a run cracking breeding bulldozer jims belle dan cindy all producers 

tikka is out of cindyx pure so she is an outcross may aswell go bk to quality coursing bred 

but ryan choice he normally does ok lol 

That's all you can ask for mate isn't it. 

I reckon Fens would be wise to listen to you from what you've said. 

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no pup for me greb but you never no may use or to a bitch years down the line mate lol

The world is your oyster mate, if I end up with one I'll give you the privilege mate. ?

We will get out in the slop, we're not far away from each other and if I drop on with this job will be sorted. ?

Edited by Greb147
7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's all you can ask for mate isn't it. 

I reckon Fens would be wise to listen to you from what you've said. 

he will most likely put hare killers on the ground mate whatever he chooses lol but with joe 18 month winter it was stopping 4s 2s off one slip in the slop lol ?

• Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

he will most likely put hare killers on the ground mate whatever he chooses lol but with joe 18 month winter it was stopping 4s 2s off one slip in the slop lol ?

Well that seals it for me, you just can't argue with quality like that can ya lad. 

Is the dog open to stud then? 

28 minutes ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

Out of jamie to bitch out of rover x pure 

TW put a bitch out of Pearl infact bitch was out same litter as yours to Rover, Richard had one but gave to his mate, you ever hear anything about that litter

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Well that seals it for me, you just can't argue with quality like that can ya lad. 

Is the dog open to stud then? 

ryan will get a line its if he has deep pockets but short arms ?you know what them welsh a like try paying in wool ??

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, brambles said:

TW put a bitch out of Pearl infact bitch was out same litter as yours to Rover, Richard had one but gave to his mate, you ever hear anything about that litter

Yes mate I seen that bitch run one full season small fast attacking dog she picked up few injury wasn't same rest of season lad sold her back she got put to rover Richard had one gave it to his mate like you said the my mate got a pup off that running well done 2 with it last week all similar stamps around 23 24 inches and fast .

I was once watching that bitch out of pearl x romeo run the driver decided to get out of the car and watch too but he left the car in drive and pulled handbrake up which wast very good we was watching this race looked back and car had driven of it self 100 yards and ended up in a ditch lol bitch must of ran 3 mins and caught it tho good race managed to get car back on road ??

Edited by Westyorkshire_lad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1