Saluki's and their crosses.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Posted Images

3 hours ago, brambles said:

20211221_210301.jpg.7de5821ad29335386a7a3806f3083751.jpgboth exact same blood mixed slightly diffrently, young dog in front of pic totally diffrent attitude than the older bitch in the back, he's alot more aggressive from what I can see so far, Romeo, Buddy etc

Nice animals brambles ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Did you do 5 from 5 ?  I’ve been fishing all day now il cast a line for me buddy mc hull 

1 FROM 2 FOR ME TODAY gl lol you should a seen the gearing up and strike mate youd a been running to the nearest bush for a tug lol

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

buzzing i was 2 good runs dog doing me proud stopped em something every time out and i haven’t done him justice but i was spot on last few times out getting there hopefully get 5 or so weeks at em 

2763D066-9D39-453F-9916-104EB7346C84.png

Walshie how do you close this thing down? 

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

1 FROM 2 FOR ME TODAY gl lol you should a seen the gearing up and strike mate youd a been running to the nearest bush for a tug lol

How about you bring ya dogs out ther comfort zone of slop real test , or firm over in a min jobs come run my pets  on cow graze I give U 6 to ten runs you’ll catch none  if u catch one il pay ya diesel and hotel bill be good to see a foot warmers get fkd over lol  and I’m not fishing I’ve had me morning run and perch 

1B69B648-39B7-460A-B418-DC360F7010C9.jpeg

68215172-BC7A-4984-8366-48F2145082B5.jpeg

• Like 3
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

How about you bring ya dogs out ther comfort zone of slop real test , or firm over in a min jobs come run my pets  on cow graze I give U 6 to ten runs you’ll catch none  if u catch one il pay ya diesel and hotel bill be good to see a foot warmers get fkd over lol  and I’m not fishing I’ve had me morning run and perch 

1B69B648-39B7-460A-B418-DC360F7010C9.jpeg

68215172-BC7A-4984-8366-48F2145082B5.jpeg

one he killed today was flying doing good got 50 yds hit the dry track thinking it only had 600yds to the wood the dog come up like a pure greyhound strike roll at about 45 mph lol 

is the dry land this country mate you want a wager i kill more than miss on it 

me bitch is just come in season i havent worked her hard enough she broke wouldnt of happened if id a been working her hard