• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

C6A8A4CC-4DCF-496C-96DC-1D170B02E325.jpeg

You need sumat light when walking that land. I once went up with a chap who said let's call at mac - i - dezzz bought 7 double cheese burgers. Is arse was falling out when jumping the dykes jumping 4 - 5ft dykes. Atb for today pal 

1 minute ago, brambles said:

20211221_210301.jpg.7de5821ad29335386a7a3806f3083751.jpgboth exact same blood mixed slightly diffrently, young dog in front of pic totally diffrent attitude than the older bitch in the back, he's alot more aggressive from what I can see so far, Romeo, Buddy etc

The front one Buddy and back one Romeo? 

5 minutes ago, brambles said:

20211221_210301.jpg.7de5821ad29335386a7a3806f3083751.jpgboth exact same blood mixed slightly diffrently, young dog in front of pic totally diffrent attitude than the older bitch in the back, he's alot more aggressive from what I can see so far, Romeo, Buddy etc

looking good brambles the drover popping up in a few week mate good hike from scotland with his romeo breds you should jump in with him mate pop up for a day out ?

2 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

No, from what I’ve seen I prefere the pups out of the dog I used out of buddy, they seem more aggressive, faster and better mouth than the dog I kept out of Romeo litter, but I might of been unlucky and kept the worst one out of that litter, I think Mchull has the best one out of that litter

to be fair you wouldn’t know the difference between mine and me pals mate near identical mine just better round cover id a been happy with either ?

bull or no bull mate ? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

looking good brambles the drover popping up in a few week mate good hike from scotland with his romeo breds you should jump in with him mate pop up for a day out ?

Down towards you tomorrow ?

Right that's enough boys. 

I've decided to close this thread down until  l source myself a dog. 

No longer will there be  talk of bloodlines, sharing pics and arranging to meet like minded friends. 

You're going to have to go it alone from now on. 

Yours bitterly, Greb. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 2