• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Big Ron said:

Having a walk later so Can’t even have a cider, sit back, enjoy and give my worldly advise tonight ?

what you running ron? hope you have a better taste in dogs then you do drink mate ? ?

Just now, Big Ron said:

How rude , I only tell the truth about things , I don’t get involved in personal handbags at dawn ?

Best way Ron, but it's still your fault. Inspector Dorothy will have to wait that bit longer now until I get a dog. ?

Enjoyed this thread and happy new year to ya all  ?

Don't get a sand slug FFS you couldn't cope with one ?

Not for the inexperienced at all but get the right one ( not easy )

And you just might find what you have been missing out on ?

Pures are in not the best place at the minute too close bred and weak from it but outcross is where the pure lads have ventured as they needed too.

Next few years will be interesting for sure see if they turn a corner right way or wrong way ..

Me I won't have anything else on my yard I'm getting on now and can't do the big game I loved to do anymore .

Had a lot of lurchers in my past and regards rabbit daytime and hares I've been lucky enough to have pures that could equal them and more you keep on lads till you find what suits you..

Me I'm sorted ?

Edited by juckler123
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

Enjoyed this thread and happy new year to ya all  ?

Don't get a sand slug FFS you couldn't cope with one ?

Not for the inexperienced at all but get the right one ( not easy )

And you just might find what you have been missing out on ?

Pures are in not the best place at the minute too close bred and weak from it but outcross is where the pure lads have ventured as they needed too.

Next few years will be interesting for sure see if they turn a corner right way or wrong way ..

Me I won't have anything else on my yard I'm getting on now and can't do the big game I loved to do anymore .

Had a lot of lurchers in my past and regards rabbit daytime and hares I've been lucky enough to have pures that could equal them and more you keep on lads till you find what suits you..

Me I'm sorted ?

Trust me mate I've had my fair share of stubborn dogs, trying to browbeat them doesn't work. 

I was toying with the idea of buying a pure pal but even I got told from the horses mouth that coursing breds are better hare dogs, I have no allegiance with any breed tbh but I can understand folk wanting to use pure saluki.

Take it you have dealings with Rich mate?